Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    It kinda dismays me to see you guys cry for knee-jerk reactions to dark times. No perseverance? We suck, so gimme some name from decades past?

Ever think the players here don't play hard because they've been taught that this year's coach won't be around next year?

Screw that. I'm looking forward to year two of the Dennis Allen regime. I want the players to know that this is the sheriff and they'll have to perform or they'll be looking for work elsewhere.

And when we get good, I'm gonna rub in in....vigorously.

Anyone want to tell me how good McFadden is?

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skyleralan View Post
    You guys asking for turnover at GM and HC are insane. I don't care who you have at GM or at HC no one with that cap situation or personnel could have turned this team into any form of a winner.

Now, if you want to question asst. coaches by all means. My faith in RM and DA may change if Knapp is still part of this team.
    You`re willing to throw Knapp under the bus, I`m willing to throw them all under the bus lol, lets not be shy.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    I cannot wait to shed salary, trade players, stack picks and having a legitimate shot at a very good draft. Let's be patient here, I say clean house DA has one last year I make this work. We need one solid draft, a lot of adjusting and adding picks (hopefully future picks too) we need to plug a lot of holes. Give this team some time but not many of these players will be with the team next year. Let it play out. Patience my friends.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    you're backing hue jackson who had us at 7-4. we fell to 8-8 and missed the playoffs. 1-4 in pivotal games where we should have been motivated. 2-3 would have had us in the playoffs. you're talking about a guy who will throw his players under the bus, thats something fans could do not the coach. You're talking about a guy who traded away the future to try to save face. We could have had a guy like matt moore for a 5th. You dont think he could have gotten us to finish 4-6? traded away a 1st and 2nd for a guy off the couch who had already been declining. Then he starts promising playoffs and ****s up over that. Then he trys to dismiss Reggie before he even got there. Hue jackson a guy who i can agree is a great offensive mind didn't get A SINGLE INTERVIEW FOR OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR. that doesn't baffle your mind? instead he's coaching DBs.
    Last edited by raiderposting; 12-02-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    double post

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    It kinda dismays me to see you guys cry for knee-jerk reactions to dark times. No perseverance? We suck, so gimme some name from decades past?

Ever think the players here don't play hard because they've been taught that this year's coach won't be around next year?

Screw that. I'm looking forward to year two of the Dennis Allen regime. I want the players to know that this is the sheriff and they'll have to perform or they'll be looking for work elsewhere.

-Stork
    Stork here`s to a long and healthy existence, we may need it lol.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    And to think I spent multiple hours arguing the firing of Hue, especially with Snake. People bashed me for months and insisted Hue didn't have what it takes to win, but you were damn sure Allen did. Shows how much we as fans truly know.

But I didn't give up on Hue, and Im not giving up on Allen, yet. Let him have one season to cut some garbage and collect some of his own,before we throw him under the bus. We must get under the cap before we can bring in talent. The Raiders have been running the same defense forever and now we have a new updated scheme that our players aren't used to. People not filling their gaps or covering their guys, especially on the 3rd and 2 pass to Richardson. I'm pretty sure it was someone's assignment to cover him.

Another coaching change is not what this already confused team needs. They need stability and accountability. Not another coaching and scheme change with the same players. Allen needed to see how they play in their system before making an assessment. Now that he has seen what he needed to see, lets see what kind of a coach he really is.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash

-Stork
    they said he's up there with AP when healthy

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash

-Stork
    Llullz

I'll eat it on the McFadden thing. You got me and a lot others too and in no way do I think Darren's career is over but it's over here.

I am with you 100% on cleaning house and giving DA 1 more year and a solid shot at FA, draft, Off season....
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Vermeil...he made the playoffs once with KC. The next season he went 7-9. That's all you that you guys, demanding the firing of the coaching staff, can come up with? Most of you would have wanted him fired after his first season. We don't need a change in the coaching staff. We need talent. So lets STFU about Gruden and all these other mediocre coaches, watch the rest of the season to see who's worth keeping and stop this happy horseschit about RM and DA. Thank you.

vCash
    The feetie pajama club was not vindicated...[shrug] oh well, I suppose we need to start raving about Taiwan Jones now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    Vermeil...he made the playoffs once with KC. The next season he went 7-9. That's all you that you guys, demanding the firing of the coaching staff, can come up with? Most of you would have wanted him fired after his first season. We don't need a change in the coaching staff. We need talent. So lets STFU about Gruden and all these other mediocre coaches, watch the rest of the season to see who's worth keeping and stop this happy horseschit about RM and DA. Thank you.
    Vermeil won a Super Bowl in St. Louis prior to Kansas City.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Vermil, but a guy like Gruden has been around the game and can be plugged right in
    Bullschit. Is that why so many teams have been knocking his door down to sign him. Go take a nap with your blowup chuckle doll.

vCash
    I say give Pryor some garbage time to see what he can do against legitimate starters. Not saying he should replace Palmer, but would be nice to see what we have.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Vermeil won a Super Bowl in St. Louis prior to Kansas City.
    And we made him cry when we won the SB. Ancient history. So what's your point? John Madden is ok with DA. Will someone stand up and say they are a better judge of coaching talent than Madden?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast