Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    stop bringing up cowher god damn. hes been retired all these years and you think he's going to come back to a rebuilding team?
    Yeah dude... Now way Cowher would ever come here. I love all this talk about proven coaches. They're unemployed for a reason. I'm sure every "proven" coach out there was begging to come to Oakland....

When Gruden sneezes, Raider fan uses his snot as holy water
    The ghosts of Lombardi and Walsh don't haunt Gruden, he haunts them
    Gruden doesn't watch NFL films, he has a 1ooTB hard drive in his brain

vCash
    Be nice if the most excitement we see in Alameda in the off-season is some turnover in the ranks of the assistant coaches.

Norv Turner, Bobby Petrino even Andy Reid all may be available as OC's, though Reid will probably have another head coaching gig 5 seconds after Philly lets him go, as he should.

vCash
    When we are setting here 4 years from now. With a whole new crew of player from firing them all and are still getting destroyed maybe others will get a clear head and see the coaches can't get it done. I don't like to argue over something we do not have any control over i have stated my facts and that's all i have to say.

vCash
    Double post sry

vCash
    jason garret might become available too Excellent OC. as for defensive coordinator ill hire winston moss the linebackers coach from the packers. he is assistant head coach there so obviously he knows how to lead, and he might want to become DC because after a year or two he will get a lot of job offers, he was about to become our HC.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    [QUOTE=raiderposting;24552766]no. hes already said hes not coming back unless its a perfect situation. Plus he hates the west coast. He might end up going to SD even if he hates the west coast. He wants a young franchise QB. Any team will make him one of the highest paid coaches in history when he comes

He hates the west coast yet you speculate SD. He wants a young franchise QB yet they have rivers.. Lol , nice post

vCash
    Mark Davis made mistake number 1 with his hire, RM made mistake number 2 with his hire, DA made multiple mistakes with all his hires.

They are spot on with all my expectations, the Oakland residents aren`t as slow as everyone believes, ticket sales are thinning rapidly.

Epic Failure with more to come.

vCash
    Allen isn't going anywhere.

vCash
    jason garret might become available too Excellent OC. as for defensive coordinator ill hire winston moss the linebackers coach from the packers. he is assistant head coach there so obviously he knows how to lead, and he might want to become DC because after a year or two he will get a lot of job offers, he was about to become our HC.
    So you defend the head coach cause its his first year, but not the D cord?? Besides... I doubt miss comes to Oakland after we declined to hire him last year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Allen isn't going anywhere.
    I hope your wrong snake!!

vCash
    We are flat out awful.

vCash
    [QUOTE=RAIDERLIFE;24552878]
    no. hes already said hes not coming back unless its a perfect situation. Plus he hates the west coast. He might end up going to SD even if he hates the west coast. He wants a young franchise QB. Any team will make him one of the highest paid coaches in history when he comes

He hates the west coast yet you speculate SD. He wants a young franchise QB yet they have rivers.. Lol , nice post
    SD is a talented team. they've been playing bad under norv turner. Nonetheless cowher wont even look at us. anyteam will match our offer. He said hes coming back to the perfect situation the raiders are far from that. And Rivers has been having a bad year. You make fun of him and dont blame the coaching in SD but act like we have good players and ALL the blame should be on allen and the coaches.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    So you defend the head coach cause its his first year, but not the D cord?? Besides... I doubt miss comes to Oakland after we declined to hire him last year
    no ones defending allen, im just saying the players suck . you are one sided and think its only allen. is it only on the players no...but dont act like this is a playoff team.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    You guys asking for turnover at GM and HC are insane. I don't care who you have at GM or at HC no one with that cap situation or personnel could have turned this team into any form of a winner.

Now, if you want to question asst. coaches by all means. My faith in RM and DA may change if Knapp is still part of this team.

vCash
    no ones defending allen, im just saying the players suck . you are one sided and think its only allen. is it only on the players no...but dont act like this is a playoff team.
    Players are far from great, but it's the same core we had last year.. And we played better then. We're not prepared. It's a lot if things but coaching is one of them

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast