Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olddude View Post
    DA is going to take the next 3 days off to be with his Dad. Personal reasons cited.... JUst announced on the post game....
    First off, I hope his father is ok...

Secondly, I hope he resigns to be with his father

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers88 View Post
    Where are all you DA supporters now?
    Right here. You got a problem or are you just being a *******?

vCash
    Sorry that I don't like to beat dead horses Shred. I read and enjoy everybody's opinions every day. Some I agree with some I disagree with, even yours. I just don't feel the need to argue. Love PSD, love the raiders. Just really disappointed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Just wanted to know how you can explain the team being 3-9 and losing to a team at HOME that we should have beaten.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Please help me understand what you see in this guy...have we been watching the same games my friend?
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Sorry people!
    Can we get some people that can tackle?
    One more thing that really gets me....another game where opponents receivers are wide open.
    Our receivers dropping passes doesn't help either, but that wasn't the reason today...and neither was the coaching!

vCash
    Where are all you DA supporters now?
    Loud and proud mr 17 posts

Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    Gruden, Cowher, Jim Mora, or my personal favorite...Dick LeBeau!

Really, I would even accept HermEdward, or a college coach for that matter, but someone with some damn knowledge in football.
    Gruden is a pipe dream.

Herm? HERM?

No really, who else that is fathomable?
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Just wanted to know how you can explain the team being 3-9 and losing to a team at HOME that we should have beaten.
    STFU
    There are no gimmies in the NFL.

vCash
    Do any of you see this team

Of course we stink, this wasn't getting turned around this year guys. I am as sorry as any other fan but we were not going to make any noise this year.

A different coach doesn't get the players to magically catch passes and not make bonehead mistakes out on the field.

This players on this squad are a bunch of under performing clowns that can't get it done.

You can't coach stupid which is what this team is full of for the most part.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Wow calling me out on 17 posts? Thats a good one. Way to validate your point, And there do seem to be gurantees in the NFL, and thats the raiders losing.

vCash
    Wow calling me out on 17 posts? Thats a good one. Way to validate your point, And there do seem to be gurantees in the NFL, and thats the raiders losing.
    Because your point was valid?

Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    So...why are you a fan?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Loud and proud mr 17 posts

Gruden is a pipe dream.

Herm? HERM?

No really, who else that is fathomable?

Why us Gruden a pipe dream?

vCash
    My good friend snake, is slow to come around thats all, he believed in the kid and its a tough thing to do when youve put your faith in someone to accept that maybe it was unwarrented.
    He may improve as a HC, who knows what the future will bring...IMO, he was not the right guy for the job....after Denver Crushes us, Mark Davis will again make a cryptic comment about progress and DA will be gone by seasons end.
    Gruden will return.
    Ive been saying it for two weeks and Im not Backing down on it. I have a feeling that MD sitting behind his dad, watched as chucky gave the team an Identity and a feel they hadnt had sinced the heyday of the team.

Every week, they talked about "the scowl" and "he looks like a Raider" I think he saw the enegry that this community had, and wants it back,
    BW, Im already on the signature bet hook with stork so Ill have to check with him as far as time frames, but something is gonna happen, Im sure of it.

vCash
    Look at it this way...

Last year the raiders finished 8-8

This year we are 3-9

There is the chance that we could finish 7-9 but lets be real the way this team is playing. I am not blaming this all on the coaching staff but the team has regressed. That falls on the coach.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast