Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    I would take average this year , wouldn't you?? You like being the laughing stock of the NFL.. Hue didn't trade away our draft. He made the trade for Palmer which was a first and a second. He had confidence in the rest of our team so he felt we needed a QB now! Besides, we are horrible at drafting, we woulda picked a scrub anyways
    well said. how many of our last 10 first round picks are still on the roster? Jano and soon to be gone MLB McClain and DMAC are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head (if there are more, correct me). Can't wait to watch a real evaluator of talent get us some players, hope RM is that evaluator, or we are in for another impotent 10 years of Raider football.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    Yup there's nothing like being average after 7 losing seasons with ALL that talent!

I would have been fine with Palmer had he not given most of our draft for him,he was off the table and would have made more sense to wait until the season was over to get him. This team was terrible last year ,we were lucky to win 8 games and the fact that we almost made the play-offs shows how bad the rest of the division was...........Denver made it to the play-offs with TEBOW!!!,and we had Palmer.......yup Hue Jackson was the best!!
    Hue was garbage, a lot of his decisions were garbage, his "build a bully" was garbage, his press conferences were garbage, hell I bet his meals were garbage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle650 View Post
    McKenzie yes Allen NO!! This team is quitting on this coach. What are we gonna do cut the whole team?
    Sure, cut the quitters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    well said. how many of our last 10 first round picks are still on the roster? Jano and soon to be gone MLB McClain and DMAC are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head (if there are more, correct me). Can't wait to watch a real evaluator of talent get us some players, hope RM is that evaluator, or we are in for another impotent 10 years of Raider football.
    dont forget DHB and Huff! lol

vCash
    This team does stink.
    It's heartbreaking

vCash
    We suck! Hoo-Rah!

R.I.P. Dad

vCash
    Here's my plan for reviving the glory of the Raiders:

1) Reinstate Al Saunders as offensive coordinator because his playcalling is unpredictable and high scoring.
    2) Rehire John Marshall as our defensive coordinator becaue we had the no.6 rated AFC defense under him.
    3) Bring back Bob Wiley as our O-line coach.
    4) Draft a runstuffing DT in the first round.
    5) Resign Asomugha and Curry.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011