Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    vCash
    Our defense sucks. This is our biggest problem in my opinion. I just read recently that Monte Kiffin just resigned from USC to pursue NFL opportunities. Now I know he didn't do well his two years there, but he is still a pretty good DC. Would you guys be object him replacing the current DC?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliDevil71 View Post
    Our defense sucks. This is our biggest problem in my opinion. I just read recently that Monte Kiffin just resigned from USC to pursue NFL opportunities. Now I know he didn't do well his two years there, but he is still a pretty good DC. Would you guys be object him replacing the current DC?
    lol he's not coming here. His son hates us, we hate his son. He's old and probably will becom an assistant somewhere.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I'd much rather grab Romeo after he loses the HC job in KC. He runs an awesome 3-4, but a terrible HC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    lol he's not coming here. His son hates us, we hate his son. He's old and probably will becom an assistant somewhere.
    It was just a thought! LOL.....

But you are right....I did forget that Lane was on that long list of former coaches that want nothing to do with us.. LOL. .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    I'd much rather grab Romeo after he loses the HC job in KC. He runs an awesome 3-4, but a terrible HC
    He will be a hot commodity. Have to jump on that one quick!

vCash
    Lets go steal Mike Nolan from the Falcons !
    For a DC Job.

Dude can coach em up..

vCash
    I don't care who coaches this team...If they don't get two decent cornerbacks, we will continue to lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    Some people don't hold a double standard....

If Action Jackson was to manage a team like this and make dumb decisions, people would be calling for his head.
    It is a different situation now. With Al gone there is a new regime in charge (MD and RM). If Reggie talked to Hue and felt they wouldn't work well together he made the right call.

I don't really care what fans think at this point most of us are very impatient and I feel the Raiders should be thinking about proving they are a well run modern organization and focus on rebuilding from the ground up after cleaning house with players that want to be here and be a part of returning Oakland to greatness.

It might take awhile.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers88 View Post
    Where are all you DA supporters now?
    Big DA supporter right here!!! For years soo many people were soo willing to give Davis the benefit of the doubt as we went season after miserable season of losing and pathetic football Callahan:12-4,4-12 Turner:5-11,4-12 Shell:2-14 Kiffin:4-12 Kiffin/Cable 5-11 Cable:8-8 Jackson:8-8 ...ALL with the master genius of football Davis at the helm. It doesn't matter what the scheme or who the coach is if we don't have the players to execute it doesn't matter. Say what you will about Allen he and McKennzie were given a team that was Fu&%ed from the word go....especially with the numbnut trade Jackson made!!!

vCash
    Numbnut trade Jackson made was for our best player on offense. God only knows how horrible we would be without him. As for hue, he managed a lot better with the same team. Your so far far up DAs azz you can't stop an relize that he lacks the leadership to lead men. He managed to screw up back to back 8-8 seasons that hue gave us! Two bigggg steps back this year
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Numbnut trade Jackson made was for our best player on offense. God only knows how horrible we would be without him. As for hue, he managed a lot better with the same team. Your so far far up DAs azz you can't stop an relize that he lacks the leadership to lead men. He managed to screw up back to back 8-8 seasons that hue gave us! Two bigggg steps back this year
    Yup there's nothing like being average after 7 losing seasons with ALL that talent!

I would have been fine with Palmer had he not given most of our draft for him,he was off the table and would have made more sense to wait until the season was over to get him. This team was terrible last year ,we were lucky to win 8 games and the fact that we almost made the play-offs shows how bad the rest of the division was...........Denver made it to the play-offs with TEBOW!!!,and we had Palmer.......yup Hue Jackson was the best!!

vCash
    If anyone thinks dennis allen was ready to be a hc. Your a thirsty moron. Victory thirsty like us all. Just a complete moronic douchebag. Jackson would of made the playoffs. If he was a good hc. His arrogant high flying playcalling, cost us a few games. Cable would of won the west in 2010, if he was a good coach.

That being said Dennis Allen is a dc. Not a hc, stop the non sense. Supporting this guy in spite of the prior semi successful seasons, is asinine. We made a mistake get anyone, successfully decent in at hc. Just the rehiring of knapp, was an indicator. This guy doesnt have a clue. Give him a net. Maybe he'll catch one. Nope too late.

Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle650 View Post
    If anyone thinks dennis allen was ready to be a hc. Your a thirsty moron. Victory thirsty like us all. Just a complete moronic douchebag. Jackson would of made the playoffs. If he was a good hc. His arrogant high flying playcalling, cost us a few games. Cable would of won the west in 2010, if he was a good coach.

That being said Dennis Allen is a dc. Not a hc, stop the non sense. Supporting this guy in spite of the prior semi successful seasons, is asinine. We made a mistake get anyone, successfully decent in at hc. Just the rehiring of knapp, was an indicator. This guy doesnt have a clue. Give him a net. Maybe he'll catch one. Nope too late.
    Every single head coach was an assistant,OC or DC and their readiness depended on the team they were given. Bill Belichick coached the Browns from 91-95 and compiled a 36-44 record..was it his coaching or his players? There is no way any proven coach(and I don't include Jackson in this category) could have gotten this team to the play-offs or bettered their record with the lack of a draft ,mess and talent we have.To continue to change coaches,assistants and schemes because of the play on the field in ludicrus and it's never worked for this organization.If a player says I got burned on that play because my coach didn't put me in the right position I don't want him on my team. After all the years of Davis lunacy McKennzie and Allen deserve more time than we are giving them.

vCash
    McKenzie yes Allen NO!! This team is quitting on this coach. What are we gonna do cut the whole team?

Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    Yup there's nothing like being average after 7 losing seasons with ALL that talent!

I would have been fine with Palmer had he not given most of our draft for him,he was off the table and would have made more sense to wait until the season was over to get him. This team was terrible last year ,we were lucky to win 8 games and the fact that we almost made the play-offs shows how bad the rest of the division was...........Denver made it to the play-offs with TEBOW!!!,and we had Palmer.......yup Hue Jackson was the best!!
    I would take average this year , wouldn't you?? You like being the laughing stock of the NFL.. Hue didn't trade away our draft. He made the trade for Palmer which was a first and a second. He had confidence in the rest of our team so he felt we needed a QB now! Besides, we are horrible at drafting, we woulda picked a scrub anyways
    [

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast