Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

We flat-out stink!

I'm sure I'm going to hear it from anyone in Raider Nation who continues
    to wear rose-colored glasses after every embarrassing loss, but there is
    NOTHING rosy or positive about the Oakland Raiders!

Plain and simple, we stink! We lack every ingredient needed to field a
    competitive team. We lack in so many areas, it's pathetic.

NO HEART
    NO LEADERSHIP
    NO DESIRE
    NO DIRECTION
    NO IDENTITY
    NO BALLS

I swear, in my 43 YEARS of bleeding the Silver & Black, I have never
    been so disappointed in our team. especially after all the changes were supposed to get us turned around. Yeah, right!

We made Weeden look like an All-Pro today, and we made the Browns look
    like a freaking juggernaut! I mean, COME ON! 486 total yards?? In our
    own backyard?? TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE, but unfortunately it is TOTALLY EXPECTED from the Raiders.

I'll always bleed Silver & Black, but I am ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED
    to be a Raider fan today.

FLYING RAIDER COLORS SINCE 1969.

vCash
    Agreed!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    get a real coach.

anyone who is legit.

vCash
    Amen, it starts with coaching, lets spend money on a proven coach! We never do that, why?? It's not a waste yet we avoid it .. I'll admit it hurts, but I'm used to it. What really hurts is we had two 8-8 seasons, we were headed in the right direction . Then we fire the man who turned our fortunes around to hire another no name first year head coach. I would have supported the firing of hue had we brought in a proven coach, but now I'm convinced it was the worst move this franchise has made in quite some time .

vCash
    ^ Where the hell did these two come from, lol...? 41 posts in 5 years; 11 posts in ~2 years...

Regardless, I have to agree - this is totally unacceptable.

I've been content with Allen because I assumed this team would improve. They're not. They're getting worse.

He's got four days - and four games - to get this thing turned around. If this keeps up, though, I'm not going to want him back next year.

vCash
    Ram fan here ,i live in the bay area its getting so bad the games are being blacked out again smh

vCash
    Yeah, you'll most likely catch grief from those Allen fanatics that swear up and down that we should unquestionably stick with him as our head coach next season; They must enjoy what they have seen so far because if he stays, be ready to witness another pathetic coached team.

McKinzie should have hired a veteran coach and saved the fans this embarrassment. It is crystal clear, yet some of the guys on this forum neglect to see this because they don't want to switch coaches every year. Well, how has not switching coaches worked out for San Diego?
    Last edited by carolinaraider; 12-02-2012 at 08:06 PM.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    And who would that vet coach have been Carolina? Not trying to be a smart *** I'm legit asking. Also, where would the money to pay a top coach come from?
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    Yeah, you'll most likely catch grief from those Allen fanatics that swear up and down that we should unquestionably stick with his as our head coach next season; They must enjoy what they have seen so far because if we stays, be ready to witness another pathetic coached team.
    That phase has passed.

It's looking 'do or die' as far as Allen is concerned, IMO - the team either gets better, fast, or he's going to need to update his resume and get some excuses together for why the team he was coaching went 3-13.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    McKinzie should have hired a veteran coach and saved the fans this embarrassment. It is crystal clear, yet some of the guys on this forum neglect to see this because they don't want to switch coaches every year. Well, how has not switching coaches worked out for San Diego?
    Stability is the key to a successful franchise. That's indisputable.

But, keeping that in consideration, it makes no sense to give the franchise 'stability' if you don't have the right head coach.

vCash
    DA is going to take the next 3 days off to be with his Dad. Personal reasons cited.... JUst announced on the post game....

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    Two recent examples of teams that bailed on their young head coaches: Tampa Bay & Denver.

They made the right call on to promising assistants that were not quite ready, and both are vastly better teams for it. I don't know if this needs to be done with Coach Allen yet, hopefully someone a lot smarter than myself will know when and iff...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    That phase has passed.

It's looking 'do or die' as far as Allen is concerned, IMO - the team either gets better, fast, or he's going to need to update his resume and get some excuses together for why the team he was coaching went 3-13.

Stability is the key to a successful franchise. That's indisputable.

But, keeping that in consideration, it makes no sense to give the franchise 'stability' if you don't have the right head coach.
    I agree,

I'm not trying to give the franchise to a rookie coach. Had we hired a Gruden, or cower I'd say let him work it out because he's proven...We switch coaches constantly because we're cheap and want to hire these no names or rookies to save money... Spend the money an lure me in a good coach. I hate to beat a dead horse but lets bring in chucky!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olddude View Post
    DA is going to take the next 3 days off to be with his Dad. Personal reasons cited.... JUst announced on the post game....
    Oh jeez hope everything is ok
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Where are all you DA supporters now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    And who would that vet coach have been Carolina? Not trying to be a smart *** I'm legit asking. Also, where would the money to pay a top coach come from?
    Gruden, Cowher, Jim Mora, or my personal favorite...Dick LeBeau!

Really, I would even accept HermEdward, or a college coach for that matter, but someone with some damn knowledge in football.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast