Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I could only see him getting dealt for another SS spec thats fallen out of favor with the current club (Jose Iglesias) but highly doubt it or in a package for an ace (More likely but still doubt it) I wanna see how Dee does with McGwire as the hitting coach now he could help turn Skinny Swag around and we could really use Dee's speed in the lineup and hopefully leading off because Crawford does not like to hit lead off
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

vCash
    I think Crawford will be leading off on opening day...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    I think Crawford will be leading off on opening day...
    He most likely will that doesn't mean hes gonna like it, his career numbers/he himself has said multiple times he prefers hitting 2nd or in the middle of the lineup then lead off not that it matters

vCash
    He else will leadoff? Mark Ellis?

vCash
    I am not saying he won't lead off alls I am saying is he doesn't like it and performs better hitting 2nd or 6th historically then leadoff but it don't matter hes gonna get told he has to hit leadoff and hes gonna do it without *****ing I hope when he was first with redsox and was put in the lead off spot he was whining publicly about it

vCash
    Dee Gordon for a stick of gum?

Anyone?

vCash
    Quit it

vCash
    Just messin

vCash
    But seriously, you might get some solid player for Gordon

vCash
    Don't do it. Dee should be the starting SS next year. They should give him at least a month to see what he will do. Lets not forget that the dodgers were in first place while Dee was playing. Not sure it had anything to do with him but he is electric and can change the game everytime he is up to bat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LADTXR View Post
    Don't do it. Dee should be the starting SS next year. They should give him at least a month to see what he will do. Lets not forget that the dodgers were in first place while Dee was playing. Not sure it had anything to do with him but he is electric and can change the game everytime he is up to bat.
    Eh, he provides speed. Thats merely it

vCash
    But either way i'm fine with

vCash
    Do you like the Dodgers?

vCash
    The writing has been on the wall for a Dee Gordon trade since the draft when the Dodgers drafted 6 ss and signed three, Seager, Valentin and Sweeney. If he can be traded for an upgrade such as Price, Shields or Hellickson I'm on board with that type of trade. I know he would have to be part of a package deal he won't bring that type of return by himself.

If he is traded for a 4th outfielder or backup infielder, than that is just short sighted and plain dumb. Dee is still raw and developing, but I think the Dodgers see him as injury prone and more valuable as a trade chip. He is incredibly exciting when he gets on base, he just needs to refine his on base skills and improve his defense. The Dodgers are in win now mode and not willing to wait on his development.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homerfan102 View Post
    The writing has been on the wall for a Dee Gordon trade since the draft when the Dodgers drafted 6 ss and signed three, Seager, Valentin and Sweeney. If he can be traded for an upgrade such as Price, Shields or Hellickson I'm on board with that type of trade. I know he would have to be part of a package deal he won't bring that type of return by himself.

If he is traded for a 4th outfielder or backup infielder, than that is just short sighted and plain dumb. Dee is still raw and developing, but I think the Dodgers see him as injury prone and more valuable as a trade chip. He is incredibly exciting when he gets on base, he just needs to refine his on base skills and improve his defense. The Dodgers are in win now mode and not willing to wait on his development.
    I don't know how he's injury prone, he broke his thumb on a freak accident. He's been relatively healthy other than that to my knowledge. The only way the dodgers get a top player in return for him is if they trade atleast a top 5 prospect as well.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast