Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    In 2011 he injured his shoulder on a pick off play and was on the disabled list for 3 weeks. It's not a freak accident with the way he runs and slides, its just a matter of time before he does it again. He is so fast and slides so late and head first he is always going to have trouble with jammed fingers and wrists.

vCash
    Oh Ma God

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Do you like the Dodgers?
    I like baseball all around.

My top 3:
    Mets
    Dodgers
    A's

vCash
    Gordon and co. for King Felix!!

IF we can trade him it's going to be for SP maybe R.A Dickey ? = )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The 6-4-3 View Post
    Gordon and co. for King Felix!!

IF we can trade him it's going to be for SP maybe R.A Dickey ? = )
    Mets dont need Gord. They have Ruben Tejada

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homerfan102:24555704
    The writing has been on the wall for a Dee Gordon trade since the draft when the Dodgers drafted 6 ss and signed three, Seager, Valentin and Sweeney. If he can be traded for an upgrade such as Price, Shields or Hellickson I'm on board with that type of trade. I know he would have to be part of a package deal he won't bring that type of return by himself.

If he is traded for a 4th outfielder or backup infielder, than that is just short sighted and plain dumb. Dee is still raw and developing, but I think the Dodgers see him as injury prone and more valuable as a trade chip. He is incredibly exciting when he gets on base, he just needs to refine his on base skills and improve his defense. The Dodgers are in win now mode and not willing to wait on his development.
    This x10000000000

I never liked skill set out side of his speed. He commited 30plus errors every.year in the minors with avg obp. Hes never gonna be what you all want him to be. im all for keeping him and giving him one more season. But if he.can net a proven productive player/pitcher then why not? Proven>potential

vCash
    Why????

He could play 2b. Maybe he insists on ss
    Proof that I'm Always Right: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=756103
    and http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=773028

New Prediction: LeBron will be Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    Trade his ***
    Agree he can't field...that's not something that will magically start happening just because he's a "top prospect". we should trade him while we still can, instead of getting shafted like when we held onto Edwin Jackson too long. DANNY BAEZ AND LANCE CARTER FTW lol

vCash
    I can see the A's and the Dbacks in on Dee. They both are in need of a shortstop and they both have tons of talent in the minors. I think it works out great for both clubs. Dee is a good player but he was horrible on the field, and also horrible at the leadoff position. I can tell LASPORTSFAN96 has a man crush on Dee, but let it go bro. The only way I can see HanRam not playing shortstop, is if we went out and traded for Asdrubal Cabrera.

DEDICATED TO DWIGHT HOWARD

vCash
    Yep we can judge how "bad' he is after the equivalent of 1 season, I'm done with this topic, ya'll know my feeling on the matter

vCash
    Finally

vCash
    We can hang on to him like we did with Loney. He will be the key piece to another salary dump blockbuster deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Might be a piece of a Capuano/Harang deal.

vCash

Don't trade!!!

Dee might not be a great defender but he has so much potential..
    He has speed and need to start unitizing it with bunt singles and infield hits.

Early on in the season we were winning with his batting average at around .230, he brings a different element to the game and its exciting, once he went down the team lost its spark (well that and kemp. Lol)

I say if we can trade him in a package for a Price, Hernandez (not going anywhere), lee or even call Oakland about Parker. than I say do it; otherwise I rather give him one more year to platoon with Cruz at SS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996:24557844
    Yep we can judge how "bad' he is after the equivalent of 1 season, I'm done with this topic, ya'll know my feeling on the matter
    Its not like its a small sample size his fielding and obp have sucked *** since.the minors

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast