Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    Good thing it's not the best player award but the most valuable.
    It really is an irrelevant accolade for me

Finals MVP

Now were talking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    It really is an irrelevant accolade for me

Finals MVP

Now were talking
    Any idea when they'll announce ECF Player of the Month? hope melo gets it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    Any idea when they'll announce ECF Player of the Month? hope melo gets it
    me to they always find away how to give everything to the coward in miami

vCash
    melos really been playing incredible..... maybe he'll really be a contender for mvp..

vCash
    Looks like Melo and Felton are nominated for players of the Month

http://www.nba.com/awards/

vCash
    In all fairness, thus far this season Melo has to be a front runner amongst MVP candidates. hope that lasts untill the end of the season
    The Future is Now

vCash
    If melo wins player of the month thats 2 playe rof the months in a row going back to last season. Wonder if Kevin Love ever did that lmao

vCash
    IDK where else to bring up this topic so ill do it on here.

For those who agreed with Mike D & thought Melo should'a been 2nd option to Lin, what do you think about Kobe relinquinshing his 1st option status to Nash lol?

Melo got killed last yr over this topic, so Im wondering if you guys think LA should be held to the same accountability in order to win?
    The Future is Now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by micks4real View Post
    IDK where else to bring up this topic so ill do it on here.

For those who agreed with Mike D & thought Melo should'a been 2nd option to Lin, what do you think about Kobe relinquinshing his 1st option status to Nash lol?

Melo got killed last yr over this topic, so Im wondering if you guys think LA should be held to the same accountability in order to win?
    i dont know but that situation is already a mess over there. I watched D'antoni's post game presser last night and LMAO. Im so happy we no longer have to deal with his BS.

vCash
    He definitely has a shot this year. They have to end up with at least the 2 seed though and win at least 55 games.

The thing he's got going for him more than Lebron or Durant is he's been on a team whose been hovering at .500 the past 2 years and had 2 1st round playoff losses.

His team has a chance to improve more than OKC or MIA as far as win differential when compared to last year. That always plays a huge part when selecting an MVP.

It's not the best player award, it's the most valuable. Rose won it a few years ago when it was blatantly obvious the award should've went to Lebron as he had him beat in pretty much every important basketball statistic/category. But team success, especially if your win total skyrockets from the previous year, plays a major role in who wins these type of awards. He has an excellent chance, just keep his FG% over 47%, score over 25 ppg and win at least 55 games this year and lock up a 2nd seed. Tall task, but it can be done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    i dont know but that situation is already a mess over there. I watched D'antoni's post game presser last night and LMAO. Im so happy we no longer have to deal with his BS.

Hell yessss lol...
    The Future is Now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234