Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

I just realized...

We could have three 1000+ yards receivers this year. Huh, that's cool.

As of 12/5/12
    Dez Bryant: 978 yards
    Miles Austin: 773 yards
    Jason Witten: 818 yards

4 games left in the season, right?

Dez needs to avg 6 ypg for the rest of the season (lulz, he'll be over 1k on his first catch)
    Miles needs to avg 57 ypg for the rest of the season (should be doable)
    Witten needs to avg 46 ypg for the rest of the season (should also be doable)

Isn't that some record or something?

vCash
    The cardinals did it a few years back with fitz, bolden, and some guy that's on the chiefs now. And I doubt dez will get 30+ yards on his first catch

titties

vCash
    22 yards

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    The cardinals did it a few years back with fitz, bolden, and some guy that's on the chiefs now. And I doubt dez will get 30+ yards on his first catch
    Steve Breaston? Dude was pretty awesome in Arizona, haven't heard from him since. I think all receiver can do it. Another surprising stat is Romo is 3rd in the NFL in passing yards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    Steve Breaston? Dude was pretty awesome in Arizona, haven't heard from him since. I think all receiver can do it. Another surprising stat is Romo is 3rd in the NFL in passing yards.
    Yea that's the guy.

titties

vCash
    Romo's not breaking 5k but he'll have the most yards he's ever had.

I really think this receiver thing will happen though. Falcons are even closer than we are with Roddy White, Julio Jones, and Tony Gonzales.

vCash
    You know, at some point in the season, we have justifiably given each one of these guys crap for sucking. Dez for losing games for us, Witten for drops, Miles for not showing up/being out of shape. And look, all will probably be over 1k yards.

Could you just imagine how good this team would be running on all cylinders?

Fully healthy defense + Romo + Murray, Dez, Austin, Witten = damn good.

Man, if we can fix the oline this offseason we'll be dandy next year.
    What's the plan? Sign Vollmer, cut Free, resign Spencer, resign Jenkins?, extend Romo, Draft OG/C 1st, Draft BPA/S/Dline 2nd, Draft C/OG 3rd, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayin'zona View Post
    You know, at some point in the season, we have justifiably given each one of these guys crap for sucking. Dez for losing games for us, Witten for drops, Miles for not showing up/being out of shape. And look, all will probably be over 1k yards.

Could you just imagine how good this team would be running on all cylinders?

Fully healthy defense + Romo + Murray, Dez, Austin, Witten = damn good.

Man, if we can fix the oline this offseason we'll be dandy next year.
    What's the plan? Sign Vollmer, cut Free, resign Spencer, resign Jenkins?, extend Romo, Draft OG/C 1st, Draft BPA/S/Dline 2nd, Draft C/OG 3rd, etc.
    I like the way you think! Jenkins is out though.

vCash
    I saw this the other day...pretty good...it puts the 3rd WR arguement to bed now...
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCSJR2 View Post
    I saw this the other day...pretty good...it puts the 3rd WR arguement to bed now...
    What has been put to bed?? That a GOOD 3rd WR wouldn't benefit our offense immensely?? Anyone that thinks that is clueless to today's NFL..watch a cowboys game and notice how often they go 3 Wide..You don't think a James Jones or Emmanuel Sanders type player makes a huge difference in an offense?? Amazing to me people.

vCash
    We can thank our offensive line...or our lack of an offensive line that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBlue22 View Post
    What has been put to bed?? That a GOOD 3rd WR wouldn't benefit our offense immensely?? Anyone that thinks that is clueless to today's NFL..watch a cowboys game and notice how often they go 3 Wide..You don't think a James Jones or Emmanuel Sanders type player makes a huge difference in an offense?? Amazing to me people.
    we don't need a 3rd WR...we essentially have that in Witten...he makes catches in the middle of the field for first downs...he makes sideline catches...he can also makes catches in the red zone..he gives versatility with his blocking that no other 3rd WR can do...if we need to spread the field for stratgey reason then you don't need a Jones or Sanders for that...we are good with Beasley and Harris
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.