Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293
Results 1,381 to 1,385 of 1385
    vCash
    Ziggler isn't one of the best on the mic lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    Mbellz3o8 likes to play devils advocate or he's a Cena fan. ^ Punk, Ziggler, and Bryan are the best guys WWE has. I wish Y2J would come back soon. He's also way and beyond above Hogan, I mean Cena on the mic and in the ring. Cena can't even do a proper hip toss. When I started wrestling, I instantly learned an Asai DDT. How Cena can be in the WWE and wrestle like **** is ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    Because he's garbage dude. He's Mr. All American the role model ****. I hate Cena. He looks like a doofus, his clothes are stupid, his catch phrases are terrible, and he can't wrestle to save his life. He jobs every match till the end when he hits the 5 moves of doom and then wins. It's so tiring. And if he beats Dolph, omg I won't even know what to say.
    How long have you been watching wrestling? You do realize that all top faces use the same moves to get the W? Rock had his Spine buster - Sharpshooter -peoples elbow-stomps-Punch combo -Rock bottom for the win go watch a rock match and id bet my bank account that every rock match almost ended the same way.... Orton does the same moves , SCSA did etc.... You also realize WWE limits the type of moves a wrestler uses? Perfect example.... Low Ki sucked in the wwe , Punk is alot better in the ring the wwe lets him be same as Daniel Bryan. And Im not a Cena fan I actually do find him annoying but Im not a blinded hater I've seen what he can actually do when he on smackdown and in OVW as a heel he is actually decent in the ring when given time but wwe protects its type guys. AND Y2J is above and beyond Hulk Hogan?lmao WOW..... Y2J may be one of the best in the ring of all-time but Hogan is basically the reason wrestling is still around.
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    If you hate him so much then why are you watching or why not just change the channel when he comes on TV instead of sitting there and complaining week in and week out.... Only way things change is if ratings drop to a low and by you watching Cena and complaing about him guess what it gets ratings...
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    AND Y2J is above and beyond Hulk Hogan?lmao WOW..... Y2J may be one of the best in the ring of all-time but Hogan is basically the reason wrestling is still around.
    I didn't mean Hogan. I just get Cena and Hogan confused with each other. Ya know since Cena is a total rip off.

vCash
    I hate when people say don't watch if your gonna complain about the product or specific wrestles. I hate cena. Everyone knows this. But it's more how he acts he just doesn't try half the time. He just smurks uses his dumb jokes and is terrible as a wrestler. If cena were to try to get better he may be watchable. But honestly he has done zero since 2005 to evolve. Sure he changes his clothing but that's it. Yes part of it is writing and creative but like I said he just seems to coast.

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293