30 52.63%
  • Play for a draft pick

14 24.56%
  • PLOLnder(for kozy)

16 28.07%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 63 of 289 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 14: Chicago Bears (8-4) @ Minnesota Vikings (6-6)

I buy Madden every year but I haven't played this years game since Black Ops came out.

I still think the gameplay of Madden '13 was a HUGE upgrade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    Te'o should fall simply because ILB's tend to fall. End of the top ten most likely, which could mean he is within our limits if we are willing to give up a lot.
    If this happens… I'm not even gonna get my hopes up. No way he falls past 5, given his accolades, overall performance, durability, and many of the teams in the top 5 are desperate for a franchise MLB, especially one that has Defensive Leader stamped on his forehead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    I will be on my hands and knees that day.
    Or just your knees.
    Ha touchE. Whatever it would take.

our future

vCash
    Because we have so many holes, I would not want to give too much for Teo although he is a great talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    Pray!!!

Oh, just go light up...you may like it!!

vCash
    Because we have so many holes, I would not want to give too much for Teo although he is a great talent.
    Why wouldn't you want a guy that is the basis of our defense? Do you have any idea how important that position is to the success of this defense?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Size Ditka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    I'm such a nerd about my 2008 madden game. It's the only video game I own, and I'm in my 19th season on franchise with the bears. Team is so ridiculous and the salary cap is 175 mil a year and I only use 110.

I average 15 takeaways a game, 190 points, 20 sacks.
    Yeah i think you've pretty much beat that game into a pulp. Maybe you should go ahead and spring for the 2009. It's probably only $5.
    It maybe time. When you know the most points in a game is 247 and they won't put anymore on the scoreboard even if you score it's a sign. Plus that's on 5 minute quarters

our future

vCash
    If this happens… I'm not even gonna get my hopes up. No way he falls past 5, given his accolades, overall performance, durability, and many of the teams in the top 5 are desperate for a franchise MLB, especially one that has Defensive Leader stamped on his forehead.
    I'm just looking at previous elite ILB prospects and they all have fallen. Hell, one could argue that Patrick Willis was a better prospect yet he went at the 11th pick.

I'm not saying to get your hopes up. I'm just saying that we can trade up.

vCash
    I'm just looking at previous elite ILB prospects and they all have fallen. Hell, one could argue that Patrick Willis was a better prospect yet he went at the 11th pick.

I'm not saying to get your hopes up. I'm just saying that we can trade up.
    I'm saying 8. But I'm agreeing with you. There are 3 QBs that will go top 10 and 2 LTs 2 DEs it will get interesting

our future

vCash
    It'd take a Julio Jones type package. That set the precedent for a large trade up.

If we were to nab him, I'd prefer to resign Urlacher so he can be under his tutelage for a year.

vCash
    It'd take a Julio Jones type package. That set the precedent for a large trade up.

If we were to nab him, I'd prefer to resign Urlacher so he can be under his tutelage for a year.
    Bingo

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post

Oh, just go light up...you may like it!!
    Oh, my friend the stories I could tell you about my deceased older brother and his problems with that and the things that contributed to his untimely death. It's safe to say that I would never go down that road.

vCash
    Why wouldn't you want a guy that is the basis of our defense? Do you have any idea how important that position is to the success of this defense?
    No doubt that is a very important position, but look at our O line, our TEs, and other depth issues. We are not just one player away from sustaining a superbowl run. We have multiple holes to fill as a lot of players on defense is aging.

vCash
    Oh, my friend the stories I could tell you about my deceased older brother and his problems with that and the things that contributed to his untimely death. It's safe to say that I would never go down that road.
    Sorry to hear that. I've been tokin' for over 20 years and seem to do alright.

vCash
    No doubt that is a very important position, but look at our O line, our TEs, and other depth issues. We are not just one player away from sustaining a superbowl run. We have multiple holes to fill as a lot of players on defense is aging.
    I don't know how much money we'll have next season, but using FA to go after those other needs (a la Jake Long, Jared Cook, etc.) along with the trade-up to draft Te'o would be my general offseason.

Like I said though, I have no idea how much cap space we have for 2013 so I could be completely off-base here.