14 24.56%
  • PLOLnder(for kozy)

16 28.07%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 287 of 289 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289 LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 4321
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Our best chance next Sunday could be hoping that Clay Matthews doesnt play. Our defense managed to control GB last time around, and without Clay Matthews, Cutler might have enough time to throw.
    Matthews and Woodson are both going to be available agains the Bears, which was their plan the entire time. Matthews could have played yesterday but they sat him as a precaution...I'll try and find the link somewhere
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    Isn't there a good chance Bates just takes over for him after this season anyway? I'm not saying it's a good idea to do it this close to the end of the season, I just found it interesting that Baltimore did what they did.
    There is a good chance Bates eventually becomes the OC because Cutler basically said he never wants to be on a team without Bates

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    Isn't there a good chance Bates just takes over for him after this season anyway? I'm not saying it's a good idea to do it this close to the end of the season, I just found it interesting that Baltimore did what they did.
    If tice is gone its gotta mean that lovie and co is all gone. Lovies been able to get rid of a lot of coaches as scapegoats

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    Matthews and Woodson are both going to be available agains the Bears, which was their plan the entire time. Matthews could have played yesterday but they sat him as a precaution...I'll try and find the link somewhere
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5278/clay-matthews

Sorry can't copy on my phone

vCash
    Apparently James Brown is moving into the starting lineup soon, according to Mike Wright.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Good to see that Cutler's pretty much good to go next week.

I'm going back to my old work until I find my first music business job and it's usually populated by idiot Bears, Packers, and Steelers fans who still sing the "Cutler is a quitter and a *****" tune. This week has provided me plenty of ammunition to counter with.

You know, in addition to "You're such a ****ing idiot."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Honestly, I was thinking about a ball that BMarsh dropped on a 3rd Down, and the two dropped TDs. I want to say the BMarsh drop was our 2nd drive of the game. They had kind of taken a little momentum back by moving the ball after being down 14-0 so quickly. They were driving but he dropped the ball on like 3rd and 9 and we ended up punting from what may have been FG range if Gould wasn't injured.

It kind of set the tone for the rest of the game after the crazy start. The O kind of seized control but they kept shooting themselves in the foot with mental errors.
    The bolded i agree with. The Bears offense is able to move the ball downfield in most of the games they played with Cutler this season. Whether it be an ill timed pass or a bad penalty that has been preventing them from scoring. I mean Gould has been good so far this season and those penalties are knocking them from FG chances by him as well as turnovers.

vCash
    We could've had a few FGs had Gould played.

We really shouldn't have lost. That's the thing that pissed me off.

vCash
    I almost feel like this is karma for the Carolina game that we shouldn't have won under any circumstances and somehow did. I mean, some could argue that Seattle was that game, but Wilson was incredible down the stretch and Seattle deserved that win. Nothing Minnesota did really makes you believe they deserved to win, or at least not from what I saw.

vCash
    I hate this team. I'm afraid to trust them. They are like having a slutty girlfriend, you wanna love her but you know she's ****ing your brother.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    I hate this team. I'm afraid to trust them. They are like having a slutty girlfriend, you wanna love her but you know she's ****ing your brother.
    But I don't have a brother.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    Dammit. That really hurts us given Urlacher is out and Jennings might be as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrionLannister View Post
    I almost feel like this is karma for the Carolina game that we shouldn't have won under any circumstances and somehow did. I mean, some could argue that Seattle was that game, but Wilson was incredible down the stretch and Seattle deserved that win. Nothing Minnesota did really makes you believe they deserved to win, or at least not from what I saw.
    To me the Seahawks game was payback for the Panthers. Although the funny thing is, Steve Smith's slip and Pick 6 pretty much equals Jeffery's slip and Pick 6. Both were deciding factors in their respective games.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    But I don't have a brother.....
    Sister?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrionLannister View Post
    They won from our early mistakes. The Bears pretty much won the rest of the game, but we kept dropping passes.

vCash
    One thing that has surprised me is that people aren't calling for Campbell to start instead of Cutler. I thought for sure people would blame the loss on Jay.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller