30 52.63%
  • Play for a draft pick

14 24.56%
  • PLOLnder(for kozy)

16 28.07%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 289 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Haters are going to hate! And players going to play!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HesterJordan23 View Post
    so knock on wood before i say this but i am pretty sure we will destroy the vikings this week but just say we win this week but lose against green bay how do you feel going into the playoffs? i seriously think the green bay game will determine the look of the bears going into the playoffs.
    I dare not look pass the Vikings. AP is a monster. We have been having problems against the run. I hope we play 8 D lineman this week. We need to stop AP! Not an easy task.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HesterJordan23 View Post
    so knock on wood before i say this but i am pretty sure we will destroy the vikings this week but just say we win this week but lose against green bay how do you feel going into the playoffs? i seriously think the green bay game will determine the look of the bears going into the playoffs.
    If our o-line can continue the awesome pass-blocking, Tice learns to make faster ****ing adjustments, and our players stop getting hurt then I'm EXTREMELY confident.

I feel like the passing game is about to explode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    Well, it's the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings, not the other way around. And it's week 14 not week 12. :cry:
    You can word it bears vs vikes or vikes vs bears doesn't matter cuz there's no @ there and it says week 14....whiner

vCash
    It's pretty much set, going to the game in Minny and I threw down 200 on the Bears -2.5. If they don't come out pissed after this past Sunday then I don't know what they're gonna do. I'm either going to be really pissed about a Bears win by 1-2 points or ****ing ecstatic on the ride back. Oh and thanks Redskins for the $150 tonight.

vCash
    God I hope the lineman get ****in pissed off and go after Allen.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    Just win, set up next weeks game essentially for the division. Win next week division is ours and likely a 1st round bye.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

vCash
    As long as we stop the run we'll be fine, whats the news on Jennings and 54?

vCash
    Urlacher I believe is doubtful, according to Jeff Dickerson. Could've read that wrong, though so I'll try and pull it up later.

Honestly, I think Minnesota could have beaten us if they would have just stuck with the run. That series where we stopped them inside the red zone and they passed the ball on 3rd and 4th, AFTER AP had picked up something like 47 yards on the drive himself was a huge turning point.

Urlacher unfortunately has been the victim of age; a big part of the reason our run defense isn't playing well at all for the past several weeks is in part to him not being able to get through holes to make plays, or guys just running by him. But how do you justify losing Urlacher, old as he may be, for a week and being replaced by Nick Roach.

It's certainly going to be a tough game, that's for sure. Hopefully Minnesota ****s up their play calling and we can somewhat limit Peterson. Any news on Percy Harvin, btw?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    It wouldn't surprise me if Harvin is ruled out.

vCash
    All I know is, 10-6 gets up in, we have the tie breaker over Dallas, TB, and Minnesota soley off of conference records. As long as Washington doesn't win out (granted NY wins the division) and we win 2 games, we are in as at least the 6th seed.

It's crazy to think too that we are .5 game out of the 2nd seed, that's how close things are getting...

I have a feeling this is a loss I am going to look back on and say "well that's the reason why we didn't make it as far."

Still so pissed its hard for me to come into PSD or even watch sports right now
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Comin for ya Green and TL, I'm more of less done for the season now after this weekend.

vCash
    Just curious am I the only one who saw Earl getting his head slammed off the turf after the dropped pass? Seemed like a very dirty move???

vCash
    Have to go to a cancer conference from 8-4 today for class

Teacher won't be there though, so I'm hoping after I sign in I can sneak out of the building

No ****ing way can I sit through that as sick as I am right now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    As long as we stop the run we'll be fine, whats the news on Jennings and 54?
    We will know tomorrow

our future