Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Akers is just getting all his misses outta of his system... Only kicking hell do in the super bowl Hopfully will be PATs lol

49ers.....:10-3-1 gotta luv the tie(last one ever.Callin it)
    SHARKS... NHL givin us some time
    GIANTS.... 2010 CHAMPS and 2012 WOW!!!
    SDSU AZTECS... Ranked #17 all day
    GS WARRIORS..Watch out lake show**updateClip show
    [x]resign Pagan/Affeldft/Marco
    []sign HAMILTON Awww
    [ ] sign G.Sizemore/T.Harfner BENCH 1y - 1 mil
    [ ] sign Mike Adams 3y - 12mil
    [ ] resign the BEARD/MVPOSEY (make it rain sabs)
    [ ] REPEAT 3 outta 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    No change at kicker, but did you watch the press conference? He hesitated and stumbled over his words when answering the question. I think Akers is on his last leg.
    The way he is kicking I would bet it is his last leg, problem being is who's out there? Nedney works for comcast guess we could bring him back lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    Last place I saw them was a beer commercial.
    Well time to bring in AutoMatica Grammatica.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Thank you!!! It was killing me trying to remember this guys name. I think if Akers keeps messing up give it to tav. Unless we're actually going to draft a kicker for the future next draft we should stick with a young gun for once.

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yeolde9erfan View Post
    The way he is kicking I would bet it is his last leg, problem being is who's out there? Nedney works for comcast guess we could bring him back lol
    The most likely candidates are Kaeding and Cundiff since we worked them out. Rackers and Longwell are also not on a team right now also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kings2010 View Post
    you guys will all forget about cutting akers once he hits the game winner for the super bowl for us this season lol
    We won't forget it because Akers will not be on our roster if we make it to the superbowl. And if he is...there is no way I let him kick a field goal from more than 30 yards out. Kickers are head cases, and Akers is in his own head. Maybe he needs to get some psych evaluations
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    The most likely candidates are Kaeding and Cundiff since we worked them out. Rackers and Longwell are also not on a team right now also.
    I sure wouldn't mind Longwell. **** Cundiff. Kaeding I like, but not someone you bring in for the playoffs lol. Rackers...the guy's just weird, can be on, then can look like he's never kicked a football before.

Longwell won't give you the 50+ by any means but from 30-45 he is straight up money
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I sure wouldn't mind Longwell. **** Cundiff. Kaeding I like, but not someone you bring in for the playoffs lol. Rackers...the guy's just weird, can be on, then can look like he's never kicked a football before.

Longwell won't give you the 50+ by any means but from 30-45 he is straight up money
    Actually, Longwell can hit the long ones. The problem with Longwell is that, in certain years, he kicks pretty poorly. In about 12 of his 15 seasons, he was solid. In the other 3 (which include the last year he kicked), he wasn't. It depends on which Longwell you get. I'm with you on Cundiff. I'd rather stick with Akers than sign him. Nate Kaeding is the one that I want. I think his playoff woes are over exaggerated. He actually kicks 87.0% in the playoffs. I'm going to give him a pass on his rookie season, on the road and on a wet field, where his missed a game winning overtime kick. Can we really fault him for missing a 54 yard field goal in 2006? That's certainly understandable. So really, his playoff woes are really just the 2009 Jets game where he missed 3 FGs...and 1 of those three FGs was a 57 yarder. So, there are really only 2 kicks that we can really put on him. I'll take the guy's 87.0 career regular season and postseason kicking any day of the week. It has got to be better than where Akers is right now. Since week 2, Akers has made only 66.67% of his kicks.

vCash
    Actually, Longwell can hit the long ones. The problem with Longwell is that, in certain years, he kicks pretty poorly. In about 12 of his 15 seasons, he was solid. In the other 3 (which include the last year he kicked), he wasn't. It depends on which Longwell you get. I'm with you on Cundiff. I'd rather stick with Akers than sign him. Nate Kaeding is the one that I want. I think his playoff woes are over exaggerated. He actually kicks 87.0% in the playoffs. I'm going to give him a pass on his rookie season, on the road and on a wet field, where his missed a game winning overtime kick. Can we really fault him for missing a 54 yard field goal in 2006? That's certainly understandable. So really, his playoff woes are really just the 2009 Jets game where he missed 3 FGs...and 1 of those three FGs was a 57 yarder. So, there are really only 2 kicks that we can really put on him. I'll take the guy's 87.0 career regular season and postseason kicking any day of the week. It has got to be better than where Akers is right now. Since week 2, Akers has made only 66.67% of his kicks.
    I thought Longwell missed from like 46-49 but was pretty solid/perfect from closer, but gives you a chance on the long ones...Idk I guess. But Longwell and Kaeding I'd take over Akers any day

vCash
    I thought Longwell missed from like 46-49 but was pretty solid/perfect from closer, but gives you a chance on the long ones...Idk I guess. But Longwell and Kaeding I'd take over Akers any day
    At this point I agree completely. Like you said...it's in his head. Hopefully there isn't something wrong like there was a few yrs ago when he hit that rough patch in the playoffs with Philly. Something with his kiddo I think.

vCash
    What about Akers for short FGs and Longwell for the long ones. We'd be the first team I can remember to utlize 2 kickers.

vCash
    Waste of a roster spot if you're serious....I'd say cut Akers and bring aboard Longwell. He doesn't miss short ones. He's money from 35-45

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Maybe Andy Lee can figure out field goals? Damn that'd be sweet. Extra roster spot. I'm really surprised that you don't actually see that in today's league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Maybe Andy Lee can figure out field goals? Damn that'd be sweet. Extra roster spot. I'm really surprised that you don't actually see that in today's league.
    You'd think you would. Some of these kickers have monster legs, how can they not punt the ball?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    You'd think you would. Some of these kickers have monster legs, how can they not punt the ball?
    They usually back each other up. I'm fairly certain if Akers left the game with an injury, Lee would be the FG kicker...either that or Isaac Sopoaga lol

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast