Oh, it's definitely improved. And it's on a major upswing. We'll graduate virtually no one of consequence while adding a No. 2 pick in the upcoming season.
In the last 18 months or so, we've:
1) Committed more than $50 million to IFA prospects
2) Traded half a dozen major league players for prospects
3) Had an overdraft binge in the 2011 draft, and that class had a nice first full year as pros
4) Had the No. 6 overall pick and two comp picks in 2012
5) Had a really nice class of latin american teenagers graduate into the American minor leagues
I should darn well hope our farm system has shot up with that kind of resource commitment and fortune.