Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should get the start?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Greg McElroy

53 70.67%
  • Tim Tebow

11 14.67%
  • Mark Sanchez

11 14.67%
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    When the Jets drafted Sanchez, I was the only one on this forum (as far as I can remember) hat wanted to see Clemens start with Sanchez carrying a clipboard. Jets fans didn't want to hear it, and I think Rex succumbed.

For all the talk about how Clemens sucked, his career numbers suggest that he wouldn't have been worse than Sanchez...even if he wasn't better.
    What did you see in Clemens??

vCash

Who should get the start at QB next week?

Anyone see big brays tweet today? On my phone or I'd post it... Take look if u have twitter and if someone could post it
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ - NYY View Post
    Anyone see big brays tweet today? On my phone or I'd post it... Take look if u have twitter and if someone could post it
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ing-the-shots/

Bray likes sanchez..But thats expected Braylon had prob one of his better years with Sanchez and the Jets.

Im also sure Braylon has just a little bad feelings for a team that prob helped derail his career. Braylon was a beast for the Jets, yet was let go for Holmes.

Also have to remember the only other QB Braylon has (started) with was Derek Anderson.

Cant read too much into that tweet. Braylon needed a platform to take jabs at the people who let him go.

poor guy is now a bench warmer. Could have started on the Jets. He is bitter.. Nothing more nothing less.

Anyone else think its funny that Braylon used the words "probe" it when discribing Sanchez? LMAO all I could think of was sanchez head hitting Moore in the ***.
    Last edited by GreenLantern; 12-04-2012 at 09:57 AM.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Landry Jones.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post

Bray likes sanchez..But thats expected Braylon had prob one of his better years with Sanchez and the Jets.

Im also sure Braylon has just a little bad feelings for a team that prob helped derail his career. Braylon was a beast for the Jets, yet was let go for Holmes.

Also have to remember the only other QB Braylon has (started) with was Derek Anderson.

Cant read too much into that tweet. Braylon needed a platform to take jabs at the people who let him go.

poor guy is now a bench warmer. Could have started on the Jets. He is bitter.. Nothing more nothing less.

Anyone else think its funny that Braylon used the words "probe" it when discribing Sanchez? LMAO all I could think of was sanchez head hitting Moore in the ***.
    i think that was directed at tanny and possibly woody, but not rex. after the seattle game, bray and rex were seen having an extended hug and talk. also, during hard knocks this year, bray told ireland that rex was the one guy he could call to get a good recommendation from.

i think bray is still pissed at tanny for basically saying "tone is better than you... by about $50 million"
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post

i know but still interesting to see... our organization ****ed up in not signing him back him holmes and sanchez with keller and kerley and now hill would have been a nice wr corp :cry:
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

vCash
    http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jet...-tony-sparano-

Rex Ryan hasn’t revealed his starting quarterback for this week's game against the Jaguars, but the Daily News has learned that owner Woody Johnson prefers Greg McElroy to start this week. General manager Mike Tannenbaum and offensive coordinator Tony Sparano prefer Mark Sanchez, who was benched for the first time in his career last week and watched as McElroy rallied the Jets to a win over the Cardinals.

Ryan met with various members of the organization on Monday in order to make an informed decision, according to sources. However, he hadn’t definitively decided on his signal caller by the end of the day.

Tim Tebow, who is dealing with two cracked ribs, doesn’t appear to be in the mix to start in Jacksonville.
    Tanny realizing his job is on the line if his QB gets benched?

Regarding Bray, its obvious that he's calling out Tanny. Its also obvious he is an alcoholic lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jet...-tony-sparano-

Tanny realizing his job is on the line if his QB gets benched?

Regarding Bray, its obvious that he's calling out Tanny. Its also obvious he is an alcoholic lol.
    The thing I am worried about, and maybe I am reading too much into it, is the fact that not everyone seems to be on the same page. The owner wants McElroy; the HC, OC, and GM want Sanchez; certain players want this guy; certain players want that guy.

About the only thing definitive I can understand from the NY Jets is that Tim Tebow will NOT be the starting quarterback, this week or ever, and is probably out at season's end in a grossly failed experiment!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    DraftLandryJones.com

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    I'm having a hard time believing that Sparano would prefer Sanchez. He isn't attached to him the way Rex, Tanny & Woody are, and has seen Sanchez **** the bed all year. McElroy has all of the skills needed to run this offense, and should be able to do so w/o making the kind of mistakes that Mark is now infamous for.

I will not be surprised if they go with Sanchez, only because of what the team has invested in him. But as I see it, it would be a bad move, because the fans would be pissed, and Rex may lose the players. I think McElroy is a safer choice, and if he ends up playing poorly, it gives Mark the opportunity to come in and try to save the day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steveg888 View Post
    I'm having a hard time believing that Sparano would prefer Sanchez. He isn't attached to him the way Rex, Tanny & Woody are, and has seen Sanchez **** the bed all year. McElroy has all of the skills needed to run this offense, and should be able to do so w/o making the kind of mistakes that Mark is now infamous for.

I will not be surprised if they go with Sanchez, only because of what the team has invested in him. But as I see it, it would be a bad move, because the fans would be pissed, and Rex may lose the players. I think McElroy is a safer choice, and if he ends up playing poorly, it gives Mark the opportunity to come in and try to save the day.
    Obviously that whole Mark is going to start for the simple fact of what we have invested in him has no weight when the owner who writes the checks want GMac to start he obviously doesn't give 2 ***** about what he's paying Sanchez

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Its so embarrassing to be a jets fan.

vCash
    Now the Owner, GM and coaches are yapping away to the media.. Can these people just keep these things in house...

!Tank the season for Jameis Winston!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iadevaia12 View Post
    Its so embarrassing to be a jets fan.
    yes, yes it is
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

vCash
    Not if we draft Landry Jones.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast