Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should get the start?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Greg McElroy

53 70.67%
  • Tim Tebow

11 14.67%
  • Mark Sanchez

11 14.67%
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Who should get the start at QB next week?

Who do you think should start next week and why?

vCash
    gmac, if only because the team got up to play for him and the fans were reinvigorated by his presence (or rather the lack of sanchez's presence) on the field.

honestly, this O is not going anywhere, so might as well see what we've got with the kid... because we already know what we've got with mark.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Sanchez, because you can't cut him (unless you want to eat the 17 mil bonus he is still owed over the lifetime of his contract), and no one is going to trade for him
    PSD Bulls Mock Trade Deadline
    Chicago Bulls

Rose-Gordon-Deng-Anderson-Asik

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    Sanchez, because you can't cut him (unless you want to eat the 17 mil bonus he is still owed over the lifetime of his contract), and no one is going to trade for him
    Make him the expensive back-up.

vCash
    Nick Evans!!!!!!!
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    I don't see how Sanchez starts next week. McElroy at least provides some glimmer of hope when the offense comes out for a drive.

vCash
    McElroy.

What message does it give if you bench the guy who's got you the win?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post
    McElroy.

What message does it give if you bench the guy who's got you the win?
    Our defense isn't getting enough credit for this win, they played lights out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CurseOfJoeNamth View Post
    They're getting too much credit. We played the Cardinals with one of the worst QBs I've ever seen in my life. It would be embarrassing if we allowed a touchdown to them.

vCash
    I think Sanchez will be starting next week, It doesn't matter what I think, Rex will give Sanchez another shot

vCash
    I think Sanchez will be starting next week, It doesn't matter what I think, Rex will give Sanchez another shot
    That is why this is a forum, we are here to discuss

vCash
    what is wrong with you people, another shot? hes been getting shot after shot for 4 years, he was horrible last weak he was even worse this year hes at the bottom of ever category and still people think he can win us games lmao....he hast shown jack in 4 years and those afc games he piggy backed his *** there on the defense and the running games back so stop it

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    Pats fans already scared of G-Mac.

vCash
    In limited playing time I will say this about McElroy...

1. The man had pocket presence, knew when to throw it away and tuck and run.

2. He threw accurate balls, the back shoulder against Patrick Peterson was very chad Pennington. Can't deny the fact the kid has the smarts to play the position.

3. The team was 100% different with him playing. It seems like the jets as a whole wanted to win with McElroy playing.

4. I know I've said this before but I'm not sure where people are getting the arm strength thing from, the kid can throw.

I'm not calling for McElroy to be the next Tom Brady, but when was the last time you seen mark Sanchez make the team play that way. When was the last time you seen that fire from Sanchez, the willingness to win. If Rex starts samchez next week I'd be very surprised.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Personally, I give the game ball to Lindley...

Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    In limited playing time I will say this about McElroy...

1. The man had pocket presence, knew when to throw it away and tuck and run.

2. He threw accurate balls, the back shoulder against Patrick Peterson was very chad Pennington. Can't deny the fact the kid has the smarts to play the position.

3. The team was 100% different with him playing. It seems like the jets as a whole wanted to win with McElroy playing.

4. I know I've said this before but I'm not sure where people are getting the arm strength thing from, the kid can throw.

I'm not calling for McElroy to be the next Tom Brady, but when was the last time you seen mark Sanchez make the team play that way. When was the last time you seen that fire from Sanchez, the willingness to win. If Rex starts samchez next week I'd be very surprised.
    Dont forget about CLock Management

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast