Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
    **** Raymond Felton.. I didn't get an autograph from him today. Lol
    lol did he tell you no? or did he just walk away
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 12-04-2012 at 12:23 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksPain View Post
    Felton was a huge part of that game? Not the only reason we won but it was huge how can you say different??? How do you think the ball movement start?
    Ball movement started with Kidd once kidd left, so did our ball movement, Again I could be wrong maybe Felton did penetrate game one to get guys open and start the ball movement, I'm gonna have to watch the game again. The main point I made in the other post was we won because of our hounding defense.

Edit
    The one play I do remember Felton penetrating on was when he stumbled and passed it to Melo other then that it was a lot of perimeter ball movement and a couple of J.R. drive and kicks. So I guess I was somewhat wrong their was a decent amount of drive and kicks game one but a lot of perimeter movement as well by kidd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7zyPfkbvOM
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 12-04-2012 at 12:45 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    lol did he tell you no? or did he just walk away
    I was in fresh meadows where felton and smith were today and I was waiting in line for an autograph. Both of them had enough signing autographs and just left with their limousines. Sucks for me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
    I was in fresh meadows where felton and smith were today and I was waiting in line for an autograph. Both of them had enough signing autographs and just left with their limousines. Sucks for me
    That sucks :cry: lol... Maybe if you get their earlier next time you can cope an autograph.

vCash
    Ball movement started with Kidd once kidd left, so did our ball movement, Again I could be wrong maybe Felton did penetrate game one to get guys open and start the ball movement, I'm gonna have to watch the game again. The main point I made in the other post was we won because of our hounding defense.

Edit
    The one play I do remember Felton penetrating on was when he stumbled and passed it to Melo other then that it was a lot of perimeter ball movement and a couple of J.R. drive and kicks. So I guess I was somewhat wrong their was a decent amount of drive and kicks game one but a lot of perimeter movement as well by kidd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7zyPfkbvOM
    What Kidd does that is so awesome is the quick touch pass without looking for the assist or hockey assist. And on Prigi I love him but MIA really pressured the hell out of him its best if he is not our main pg against them
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash
    Nate Taylor @ByNateTaylor about 10 minutes ago
    Jason Kidd & Raymond Felton are both probable for tomorrow's game in Charlotte. Marcus Camby is questionable.

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/new...#ixzz2E70hkj17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Nate Taylor @ByNateTaylor about 10 minutes ago
    Jason Kidd & Raymond Felton are both probable for tomorrow's game in Charlotte. Marcus Camby is questionable.

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/new...#ixzz2E70hkj17
    glad to see Jkidd back. Need him for Miami.

vCash
    Let's see how much we can rest both of them, by jumping on the Cats quick. Have them ready for the Miami game.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    great news, from 1 PG up to 3, can't beat that. Even if Woody now gives them low minutes its better than nothing.

Now I can't fly my airplane

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    I think we were saving Kidd for Miami, he'll get some minutes to knock the rust off with the Bobcats. After missing the Nets game we really didn't need him til thursday

And I think we'll try to ask Ray to play threw the pain until the end of December. This is a rough month and if we come out of this 12-4 again, that will be a coup d'etat.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    Let's see how much we can rest both of them, by jumping on the Cats quick. Have them ready for the Miami game.
    can't sleep on the Bobcats they have players this season.

vCash
    can't sleep on the Bobcats they have players this season.
    Not sleep on them, put them away. There is a way to blow the doors off a team you should win against. Make them submit early, so that even your bench is getting off on them.

Can't let down on any NBA team, come out aggressive, don't let them breathe. Take them very serious, but let them know we are a much better team. This definitely has trap game scenario in play.

We have to play like champions, not to the level of an inferior team.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234