I was wondering if anyone would catch that

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I was wondering if anyone would catch that
    Doh. Bad re-pun.

vCash
    Tommy Dee @TommyDeeTKB 02 Dec
    “It’s gonna be a minute, guys, my hand is messed up.” .... Ray Felton to @mokehamilton post game. #knicks

I don't think were gonna see him for a couple games. Prigsanity time.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    No Ray, No Kidd. There goes our 3 headed monster advantage.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    Good thing the Bobcats are on deck.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Hopefully we don't have to face the Heat with just Prigs. He is kind of the weakest of the 3 headed combo.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    we don't know this?

Kidd is scheduled to practice tomorrow.

If both don't go, JR and Melo will run some point.

vCash
    Pablo is in phenomenal shape. I remember during training camp they said he was probably in the best shape of all including Stoudemire. I think if worse comes to worse he can give us close to 40 mins for a few games. JR and Melo handle the rest.

Either way, you want Felton's penetration vs Miami. That is their kryptonite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Pablo is in phenomenal shape. I remember during training camp they said he was probably in the best shape of all including Stoudemire. I think if worse comes to worse he can give us close to 40 mins for a few games. JR and Melo handle the rest.

Either way, you want Felton's penetration vs Miami. That is their kryptonite.
    If we hit our three point shots like the last meeting we should be able to keep it close. We didn't beat Miami because of Feltons penetration the first meeting, we beet them with ball movement and good defense. As long as Kidd is there, I'm hoping to see the same type of ball movement to find the open man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    If we hit our three point shots like the last meeting we should be able to keep it close. We didn't beat Miami because of Feltons penetration the first meeting, we beet them with ball movement and good defense. As long as Kidd is there, I'm hoping to see the same type of ball movement to find the open man.
    Ball movement around the perimeter does nothing if it doesn't start from the teeth of the defense and get the D scrambling. Felton's penetration was huge in game 1 getting us open 3s. Our lack of penetration with no PG in the playoffs was huge in allowing Miami's D to own us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Felton was a huge part of that game? Not the only reason we won but it was huge how can you say different??? How do you think the ball movement start?
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksPain View Post
    Felton was a huge part of that game? Not the only reason we won but it was huge how can you say different??? How do you think the ball movement start?
    Felton's name isn't ??? thats why. Blitz needs to move on, he said he did, but nope.

If you can't give Felton credit that game, not sure what you can then?

vCash
    **** Raymond Felton.. I didn't get an autograph from him today. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Felton's name isn't ??? thats why. Blitz needs to move on, he said he did, but nope.

If you can't give Felton credit that game, not sure what you can then?
    I did give him credit all I said was I think we can stay close to Miami with ball movement with Prigs at the point. Felton did help us win but I didn't think it was because of his penetration. He played great D on Chalmers. I might be wrong but that's what I remember from game one. Our defense won us the game as far as I can remember.
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 12-03-2012 at 11:24 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast