Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Bone bruise of the Amare variety or a simple bone bruise?

Knicks medical/PR staff scares me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4LIFE View Post
    Bone bruise of the Amare variety or a simple bone bruise?

Knicks medical/PR staff scares me.
    Ray is tough, loves to play, don't want to miss time and its his left hand, so I think if he misses anything maybe one game.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    He shouldnt play next game. I have no fear in Prigioni running the team for a game. It is far to risky to put Felton out there, have him injure it worse and then next thing you know he's out for months because of a broken hand.

This is why we should have signed a combo guard for one of the roster spots Copeland and James White took on the team. Honestly once we got Brewer, James White was irrelevant. Wish we had gotten Randy Foye.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    He shouldnt play next game. I have no fear in Prigioni running the team for a game. It is far to risky to put Felton out there, have him injure it worse and then next thing you know he's out for months because of a broken hand.

This is why we should have signed a combo guard for one of the roster spots Copeland and James White took on the team. Honestly once we got Brewer, James White was irrelevant. Wish we had gotten Randy Foye.
    We had 3 pg's coming into the season and Brewer and JR at the two?

We had melo at the four so Brewer has to play some three as does JR, what happens if JR gets in foul trouble or one gets hurt?

Next thing is when Shump returns then what? He's a combo guy and fill in at pg spot he did well there under Woody when we went 18-6.

Who knows if Kidd returns on wednesday then we are two deep if Ray doesn't play.

I think we are fine. Cope and White appear to be keepers for the future as well, they are not young by today's standards but they aren't old either.

vCash
    i think we will be fine til thursday
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    They don't play til Wednesday in Charlotte. His old team, Prigoni can shoulder PG during that came, he needs to rest for Friday and Miami.

vCash
    Bone bruises are pretty serious. They're very painful and just one step short of a fracture.

No idea how long he'll take before he can play again, but wouldn't be surprised if he missed a game or two while they wait for the swelling to recede and mobility to return to the joints. The worst part is bone bruises can take a VERY long time to fully heal, especially if you're remaining active.

Hopefully he won't be out too long or see impaired performance when he returns. Given it's in his left hand and he's right handed, I wouldn't expect too much impact in terms of shooting, but I do have some concerns in how it may impact his dribbling, passing and catching.

Guess we'll just have to see... ray:

vCash
    Bone bruise? Ice it up, wrap it up and lets go get them Bobcats!

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

vCash
    Let him rest during the Bobcats game give Pablo the starting job for that game.

vCash
    Felton will be playing the next game against the Bobcats, with 2 days in between and maybe a off day today no worries. I've seen Felton play with a busted ankle before, he would have to break or tear something to get him off the court.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    We had 3 pg's coming into the season and Brewer and JR at the two?

We had melo at the four so Brewer has to play some three as does JR, what happens if JR gets in foul trouble or one gets hurt?

Next thing is when Shump returns then what? He's a combo guy and fill in at pg spot he did well there under Woody when we went 18-6.

Who knows if Kidd returns on wednesday then we are two deep if Ray doesn't play.

I think we are fine. Cope and White appear to be keepers for the future as well, they are not young by today's standards but they aren't old either.
    But knowing that we didnt have Shumpert for first half of year, I just felt like the last roster spot should have been tailored to adjust for that. Brewer was really Jared Jefferies roster spot. We could have always gotten someone like a Derek Fisher, cut him later and brought in White once Shumpert got healthy.

The Mavs actually are a good example of this. They've played with their roster by keeping flexibility at the 15th man spot. They gone from Eddy Curry as a Post guy to Troy Murphy as a Stretch/rebounder to now Fisher as a PG. I just like having flexibility. That's all I'm saying.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Need Felton. Best off season move. Guy is a gamer. Tough. Love the heck out of him.

vCash
    Felton has played about as well as many of us hoped. we all knew he wasn't going to be the same statistical player he was when he was here last but he has been just as good. i credit felton with chandler's improved offense and can't wait to see how he and amare get back to gelling.

vCash
    He's the type of dude thats gonna want to play against his old team that didn't give him the contract he thought he deserved.

I expect to see him out there, but I have pretty low trust in the Knicks PR staff telling us whats really going on when it comes to injuries.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    I will tell fans this if you wear a bandage on your left hand it will affect your shot even though he's righty.

I know this first hand lol..........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast