Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    That sig quotes
    Yea. To bad they deleted them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPilo00 View Post
    I think Daryl and Merle get thrown in the "survival pit". The gov. threatened to throw Maggie and Glenn in there. I guess its filled with Walkers. EPIC!!
    Sounds like Army of Darkness! THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPilo00 View Post
    The Gov. mentioned in ep307 that they should throw them in the (correction) "Shredder pits" my bad, its kinda tough to hear

EDIT Maybe it was "screamer pits". haha. He says something though that screams gladiator pit IMO
    Well I hope that doesn't happen. But this is my prediction based on that knowledge.

Darryl fights Merle in the pit. Merle lets him kill him. As Darryl is mourning his brother in comes Rick to pull a devastated Darryl from the pit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    The preview really gave away too much imo
    felt like that. I like that they are always trying to preview stuff but I think they take it too far sometimes.

vCash
    In the preiview it showed the group in front of the prison and it showed them opening the gates and Glenn was yelling what is he doing here!
    so im guessing merle somehow gets out alive/maybe injured slowly dying? Obviously they also show Darrell in the preview with his Bow. so somehow they both get away.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    I guess with Tyrese being introduced, they had to kill Oscar. Again only 1 black guy can be part of the group at a time. LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    In the preiview it showed the group in front of the prison and it showed them opening the gates and Glenn was yelling what is he doing here!
    so im guessing merle somehow gets out alive/maybe injured slowly dying? Obviously they also show Darrell in the preview with his Bow. so somehow they both get away.
    I think it was pretty dumb how they spoiled the cliff hanger with the sneak peak. Really could of hit the spot on this considering everyone loves Daryl. Epic fail.

True MVP 49ers 2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I guess with Tyrese being introduced, they had to kill Oscar. Again only 1 black guy can be part of the group at a time. LOL
    hahah
    thats what i said to my Girlfriend.
    With all that shooting in the City, someone had to get hit and i figured they had oscar go for a reason. He was the only Guy that really didnt matter.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    I wonder what happens with Andrea, i personally cant stand her, id bang her.
    but i cant stand her.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

-Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Why does the black man always have to die?

T-dog, Oscar, Samuel Jackson (deep blue sea), Samuel Jackson (star wars), bubba from forest gump, denzel washington (man on fire), any black man in a n action/horror/suspense movie

such a shame
    Last edited by cg_la00; 12-03-2012 at 09:14 PM.
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    if i was merle right now, id just scream "THEY CAME AFTER US BC THE GOVERNER ORDERED US TO TAKE THEIR PPL HOSTAGE, HE ALSO KILLED THE NAT'L GUARD!" or something along those lines. get the truth out there son!
    Yeah, that wouldn't look like a desperate man grasping at crazy straws to the people who fully trust the governor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    I wonder what happens with Andrea, i personally cant stand her, id bang her.
    but i cant stand her.
    I wish the girl who played who sister played Andrea. Shes much hotter. I also wish they made Carol attractive like in the comics.

Also, "And you're a lesbian." GOAT line of the show
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post

T-dog, Oscar, Samuel Jackson (deep blue sea), Samuel Jackson (star wars), bubba from forest gump, denzel washington (man on fire), any black man in a n action/horror/suspense movie

such a shame
    Hey now, T-Dog survived for 2 whole seasons. And Samuel Jackson didnt die until the last Star Wars movie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    I wish the girl who played who sister played Andrea. Shes much hotter. I also wish they made Carol attractive like in the comics.

Also, "And you're a lesbian." GOAT line of the show

Hey now, T-Dog survived for 2 whole seasons. And Samuel Jackson didnt die until the last Star Wars movie
    hahaha Completly agreed!
    Maggies easily the sexiest though..
    Last edited by XJW18; 12-03-2012 at 09:43 PM.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

-Peter Bukowski

vCash
    I honestly forgot Carol wasnt a lesbian.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post

such a shame
    Stoners made headway in Cabin in the Woods. Black characters need a Cabin in the Woods.

Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast