Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by droalex View Post
    Well isnt he a ex NFL player?
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzb9u...4vs2o1_500.gif

OMG DUDE 5 PAGES ON HOW THIS ISN'T THE COMIC THREAD COMING UP!

10 months of foraging for your own food, probably starving at times, will do work on the body. Always on the move too...Anyway, not significant.

My thing right now is what killing Darryl would do for Rick's character....then Tyrese's character...then Michonne's character...the Governor's character...
    Last edited by SenorGato; 12-02-2012 at 11:54 PM.

vCash
    I dont get why people keep saying the governor will become a villain. He is a bit more tame then his comuc book counterpart but he still kiloed the national guardsmen, wws planning on doing it to Rick's group nyways, tried to have Michone killed, etc etc etc.

vCash
    If Daryl's gonna die it isn't gonna be in Woodbury. I'm a little disappointed AMC decided to show him in the woods in the preview for the Februrary episode, but...they did. That said, it seems pretty unlikely that they'd let him escape the situation he's currently in only to have him die shortly thereafter.

Someone who's not trivial but not very needed will go soon. With Tyrese's group arriving they've got too many people. But based on the clip they showed in Talking Dead, my guess is Tyrese is the only one from his group that makes it past this next episode.

Even still, Merle or Hershel or someone along those lines is in for it. I dont think anyone big bites the dust until the final couple eps, similar to what they did last year.

Jill Garvey <3

vCash
    One thing I noticed from the preview that makes me think Daryl and Merle get away is they show the area where all the people were and where they had Daryl and Merle but its all smokey like an explosion or smoke grenades. You can also see a guy running away with his hands on his head like there was flash bangs or something.

The scene is focused on the governor but you can see it in the background. I don't see how Rick could have done all that damage though, with only Maggie and a weak Glen and Michonne
    __________________________________._________

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    I don't see how Rick could have done all that damage though, with Maggie and a weak Glen and Michonne
    Yeah I know the shot you're referencing. Seems to me all the damage he'd have to do would be throwing a few more smoke bomb flash bang things and he could take them right outta there the same way they initially did with Glen and Maggie.

The more I think about it the more I really hope they don't kill of Merle right away. That would be such a huge disappointment if, after all that buildup, we never get any really scenes between he and Daryl.

Jill Garvey <3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Yeah I know the shot you're referencing. Seems to me all the damage he'd have to do would be throwing a few more smoke bomb flash bang things and he could take them right outta there the same way they initially did with Glen and Maggie.

The more I think about it the more I really hope they don't kill of Merle right away. That would be such a huge disappointment if, after all that buildup, we never get any really scenes between he and Daryl.
    There is no way Rick allows Merle to be at the prison after what he did to Glen. There is also no way Daryl kills his brother. So if he does live Daryl probably leaves with him and leaves Rick's group and they go off on their own. Maybe that's why it shows Daryl in the woods.
    __________________________________._________

vCash
    Daryl is going to vouch for Merle to get him in the group. Merle is going to do a ton of crap behind the scenes. Probably will kill a character or two then he will ultimately die himself.

vCash
    I wonder what will happen to Andrea???

vCash
    She will attempt to leave when Daryl does but be captured.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochalman View Post
    Daryl is going to vouch for Merle to get him in the group. Merle is going to do a ton of crap behind the scenes. Probably will kill a character or two then he will ultimately die himself.
    0% chance Merle is allowed into the main group.

vCash
    great epi

vCash
    Finally they added Tyrese I was waiting for them to introduce him to the whole story.

vCash
    Black Guy-Oscar

vCash
    In b4 The Walking Dead gets sued for racism and killing off token black characters

vCash
    we went from T-dog to Oscar to Tyrese

Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast