Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i just fineshed season 3..

so do merle and daryl get killed? i saw a cross bow in the prevew thing but couldnt tell if they where it was him or not..
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post

so do merle and daryl get killed? i saw a cross bow in the prevew thing but couldnt tell if they where it was him or not..
    After watching the coming attraction, I expect Rick and Maggie breaks Darryl out and they bring Meryl along too.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post

no way daryl dies
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Nothing is 100%. Get it?

I really think Darryl could die. They already have his replacement with Guy from The Wire.

vCash
    u dont kill the popular character! people love Daryll- he brings ratings. I almost FREAKED OUT in the earlier episode where andrea shoots daryll from afar when she thought he was a walker. If they kill him, which i dont think they will... it will not bode well for them

vCash
    I mean, Norman Reedus is a fairly big name that could easily get movie opportunities. It's not out of the realm of possibility that he leaves the show because of that. What I do feel those is that they won't just kill him off for no reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Nothing is 100%. Get it?

I really think Darryl could die. They already have his replacement with Guy from The Wire.
    no i mean he won't die becuase the trailer for the seocnd half of the season shows him running through the woods, clealry indicating he escaped woodbury
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    u dont kill the popular character! people love Daryll- he brings ratings. I almost FREAKED OUT in the earlier episode where andrea shoots daryll from afar when she thought he was a walker. If they kill him, which i dont think they will... it will not bode well for them
    i liked darryl back when was a crazy redneck, but now he is just a mindless do-gooder. i would be ok with him dying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ooh Child View Post
    i liked darryl back when was a crazy redneck, but now he is just a mindless do-gooder. i would be ok with him dying
    thats true. he seems way to passive now compared to before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    I don't want the show because half of the Boondock Saints is in it.

no i mean he won't die becuase the trailer for the seocnd half of the season shows him running through the woods, clealry indicating he escaped woodbury
    Plenty of moments to die.

vCash
    Is it half or a third of the Saints? Wasn't there a third guy by the end?

vCash
    Pretty sure Daryl is the protagonist of the video game coming out next year, they make keep him around to help promote that.

I just hope Glenn or Maggie kills Merle.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    I mean, Norman Reedus is a fairly big name that could easily get movie opportunities. It's not out of the realm of possibility that he leaves the show because of that. What I do feel those is that they won't just kill him off for no reason.
    He's not going to leave because of other opportunities. The only reason he would leave is because AMC might want to kill of as many bigger names in order to save money in the future. I'm sure they don't have the budget to keep on their big names if this keeps going for many more seasons.

But killing off Daryl would be a ballsy move. I did see Daryl in that teaser for the rest of the season, but I don't think that means much.

The fact of the matter is that a lot of these deaths haven't meant much. I don't think these characters are connecting like they should be. You look at the recent deaths - Lori and T-Dog. They're already afterthoughts. Dale's became an afterthought. Honestly, to me, the three most meaningful deaths have been Shane, Sophia and Otis. These are the ones that the viewer connected with, IMO.

I don't think they can afford to lose Daryl, as he's becoming the second biggest protagonist. If they keep killing off these characters, and they just keep cycling through them, they're going to be in trouble.

With that said, I think the last few episodes gave some of these characters that IT factor. Glenn, particularly, went from sort of a fun-whatever character and after held hostage has made the viewer connect with him. I think the Governor has been fantastic, and Andrea has become one of the best on the show. Michonne has developed quickly, become a character you fall in love with because she is nothing but good intentioned, so far at least.

I think that's why they've been introducing and re-introducing these characters. There was nothing to care about besides that stupid baby until they had a real antagonist - the Governor.

I assume Merle is going to die here. If he escapes, no one's going to take his side, so what's the point.

Rick and Co. are definitely going back for Daryl, and I think Glenn will be the one who ultimately makes the save.

Daryl should be the one who kills Merle, though.

I would normally say that it's too early for Andrea to turn on the Governor, but after making sure Andrea wouldn't see any of these "terrorists", he just threw Daryl out there in front of her and everyone else. But I think the writers just didn't want to continue that storyline, and hope that the viewer forgets, because they wanted that big cliffhanger. I don't think she will help save Daryl, at first at least.
    Last edited by Driven; 01-08-2013 at 07:09 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I guess with Tyrese being introduced, they had to kill Oscar. Again only 1 black guy can be part of the group at a time. LOL
    Every time one black guy dies, they introduce another one the same episode it seems.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Hey now, T-Dog survived for 2 whole seasons. And Samuel Jackson didnt die until the last Star Wars movie
    I found it pretty funny that Carol and T-Dog were always just "Guest stars" and never made it on the main cast.

Not that they should have, but I assume both would die just because they never had real plans for them lol. I was wrong about both to an extent. Carol, as worthless as she is, is still alive and T-Dog lasted a lot longer than I thought he would.

Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast