Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    a 2nd is a reach sure, a 3rd is reasonably. to say you wouldn't give up a 7th is stupid. just asking a question isn't. i wasn't hoping the vikings will lose, i was hoping they would win. if taking out your frustration on me helps, then go ahead. I know what frustration feels like so i understand.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Multi-media, who the hell cares? Trading away picks for 33 year old QB is not helping our team long-term.
    then don't call me stupid. Im far from stupid, just because i asked a question doesn't mean ****. Im not going to flaunt my degree on here because that's a dick move and I can make anything up. Lets just say I graduated from Cal.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    then don't call me stupid. Im far from stupid, just because i asked a question doesn't mean ****. Im not going to flaunt my degree on here because that's a dick move and I can make anything up. Lets just say I graduated from Cal.
    I know plently of smart people who have no common sense. If you honestly think getting a 33 year old QB to lead this team and no shot at making a Superbowl with him at the helm is a good idea...well good for you.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    2 Tackles, 1 INTs, 2.8 QB Rating

vCash
    i never said super bowl i said playoffs. i also said you can draft a qb not in this draft but the next to groom. 2014 is full of great qb prospects. i know palmer isn't leading anyone to the superbowl which is why im one of the only raider fans that want to cut him.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    i never said super bowl i said playoffs. i also said you can draft a qb not in this draft but the next to groom. 2014 is full of great qb prospects. i know palmer isn't leading anyone to the superbowl which is why im one of the only raider fans that want to cut him.
    Then why would we want him? If I wanted an old QB to lead us to the playoffs might as well call Brett Favre back up. Riding out Ponder is our best option no matter how high many Viking fans emotions are right now.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    2 Tackles, 1 INTs, 2.8 QB Rating

vCash
    a 2nd is a reach sure, a 3rd is reasonably. to say you wouldn't give up a 7th is stupid. just asking a question isn't. i wasn't hoping the vikings will lose, i was hoping they would win. if taking out your frustration on me helps, then go ahead. I know what frustration feels like so i understand.
    I appreciate what you're trying to say here, but no, I wouldn't want anything to do with Carson Palmer for a 3rd. Even if we're only going to use him as one of our famous stop-gap QBs, that's too much for what I expect Palmer could do with this team (he was expected to do a lot more in Oalkland, no reason to think he'll do better here). Even if we only want to use him as a Matt Hasselbeck type role, a 3rd is too much. Like people have said, if it comes down to it Palmer will probably be cut if he can't be traded, I say we take our chances and see if we couldn't pick him up in FA if we really wanted him. No sense burning picks out like that for an old guy.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    maybe because i want to cut him since we wont take a hit but ill take a 3rd as compensation

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    I appreciate what you're trying to say here, but no, I wouldn't want anything to do with Carson Palmer for a 3rd. Even if we're only going to use him as one of our famous stop-gap QBs, that's too much for what I expect Palmer could do with this team (he was expected to do a lot more in Oalkland, no reason to think he'll do better here). Even if we only want to use him as a Matt Hasselbeck type role, a 3rd is too much. Like people have said, if it comes down to it Palmer will probably be cut if he can't be traded, I say we take our chances and see if we couldn't pick him up in FA if we really wanted him. No sense burning picks out like that for an old guy.
    Of course we don't want him. We got Joe Montana..... Erm, I ment Christian Ponder.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepinItTwizted View Post
    Of course we don't want him. We got Joe Montana..... Erm, I ment Christian Ponder.
    It wouldn't matter if we did. This team could make Joe Montana look like **** too.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    It wouldn't matter if we did. This team could make Joe Montana look like **** too.
    I hope your using lube the way your riding Ponders d..... Nvm

vCash
    His trade proposal might be ridiculous, but that doesn't mean you guys have to be *******s about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepinItTwizted View Post
    I hope your using lube the way your riding Ponders d..... Nvm
    Wow, that's like the 3rd gay thing you've said today, that makes me look at your username in a whole new light.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    Wow, that's like the 3rd gay thing you've said today, that makes me look at your username in a whole new light.
    Now that is funny thanks man needed it after watching todays game.

vCash
    Hahaha, cause gay people are twisted right??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom Listens View Post
    Hahaha, cause gay people are twisted right??
    hahaha... and dammed for eternity at the lake of fire right?

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast