Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

No Baiting Here.

No baiting here, im a big fan of AP and Harvin and feel horrible that a **** face like ponder is keeping yall back. I was wondering if you guys will be willing to give up a 2nd or 3rd for Palmer? Palmer isn't a scrub but he isn't great, he is slightly above average and much better than Ponder. He is having a decent year on a crappy raiders team. I feel the vikings can be a playoff team with him and this way you guys can probably pick up a QB in 2014 and have him sit behind him for a year then put him in. Just wondering your opinion on that, no baiting here, but i will bait ponder. I just want to see AP in the playoffs.

Yall let me slip?!?!

2. 12-02-2012, 03:24 PM
    Reason
    Dupe.

vCash
    Haha Palmer. I would rather take a look at Alex smith who will be a free agent and cost us nothing.

vCash
    ^ haha at palmer? ponder is garbage. i really believe the raiders are going to cut palmer if we dont get offered anything. his 13 million is non guaranteed. the only qb worth laughing over ponder is sanchez. i can care less about the vikings and their fans, i just want to see AP in the playoffs because he is one of my fav players as is harvin.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I like Palmer but right now I would take anybody buddy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    ^ haha at palmer? ponder is garbage. i really believe the raiders are going to cut palmer if we dont get offered anything. his 13 million is non guaranteed. the only qb worth laughing over ponder is sanchez. i can care less about the vikings and their fans, i just want to see AP in the playoffs because he is one of my fav players as is harvin.
    You want us to trade for 33 year old qb. By giving up a second and third rounder. That is what is so funny. We need as many draft picks as we can get. This team has holes everywhere. Also he is owed a big contract that we just don't need. I never said anything about Ponder, so no idea why you responded with him..

vCash
    Probably one of the stupidest threads I've seen here. And it happens to be Raiders fan, who'd think?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    You want us to trade for 33 year old qb. By giving up a second and third rounder. That is what is so funny. We need as many draft picks as we can get. This team has holes everywhere. Also he is owed a big contract that we just don't need. I never said anything about Ponder, so no idea why you responded with him..
    i said 2nd OR 3rd rounder..... read

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    i said 2nd OR 3rd rounder..... read
    It doesn't ****ing matter, we have the worst WRs in the league and we have too many holes to get a below average stop gap. My god.

vCash
    Could say a 5th or 7th and I still wouldn't do it. Makes no sense for this team to get Palmer. You guys are stuck with him.

vCash
    ^ we aren't stuck with him. Reggie mckenzie the new GM wasn't here when the trade took place. He signed him to an extension though. However, the extension makes it that his 2013 salary is non guaranteed if we cut him, which i think he does. I see no reason why you guys are bashing me, i just offered an idea its stupid whatever, i don't know much about the vikings other than AP, Harvin, and Allen being studs.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    don't be pissed at me, be pissed at your QB.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    don't be pissed at me, be pissed at your QB.
    Don't be pissed at you? You come in our forums after a very upsetting lose and want to ask if we want Palmer? For a 2nd or 3rd pick??? That's as stupid as it gets and I hate stupid people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Don't be pissed at you? You come in our forums after a very upsetting lose and want to ask if we want Palmer? For a 2nd or 3rd pick??? That's as stupid as it gets and I hate stupid people.
    What kind of degree do you have? You seem very smart.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    What the hell are you guys talking about this Raider fan is dead on, Palmer throws for many yards a game, every game,,,We are a passing game away from having a first round buy in the playoffs. I say hell yea, I want Palmer, I wanted him before he went to Oakland....Yea we dont have anybody better combined on our roster.

vCash
    What kind of degree do you have? You seem very smart.
    Multi-media, who the hell cares? Trading away picks for 33 year old QB is not helping our team long-term.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast