Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Thats the last time ul see sanchize starting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    Thats the last time ul see sanchize starting
    Until he inevitably starts a week from today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Until he inevitably starts a week from today.

vCash
    i thought sanchez gave the team the best chance to win?...guess not

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    Then Sanchez owes Jets fans $8 million for making them watch him waste what was a good opportunity for that franchise to be competitieve for several years. He didn't lead them to two AFC championships, he kept them from winning one or two SBs.
    Actually during the 2 seasons the Jets went to the AFC championship game Sanchez outplayed every QB in the playoffs except Manning but Sanchez played the hardest and the only player to show up and put in some effort against Indy and Pitt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infamous46 View Post
    Actually during the 2 seasons the Jets went to the AFC championship game Sanchez outplayed every QB in the playoffs except Manning but Sanchez played the hardest and the only player to show up and put in some effort against Indy and Pitt
    That's what I'm talkin' about! Sanchez is the man!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ne3xchamps View Post
    and he just got an extension, what a couple of years ago??
    Not even, 3/9/12 was the multi-year extension (5 years for $58.25M total ($20.5 guaranteed)), after a year that they were not pleased with him.

Tannenbaum is deader than a doornail. The longest running GM or Coach in the AFC East behind BB. BB eats 'em up and spits them out. Spygate my *** Tannenbaum. Tannenbaum and Mangini will never hold jobs for NFL teams again. And the Jets are in a hole it will take years to dig out of with proper management. How wonderful! My only sorrow connected to the Jets this year is Tebow didn't get exposed for the useless QB that he is.

Rex may well get one more year under a new GM, won't matter. It'll be a minimum of 3 years before the Jets are over .500 again.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 12-03-2012 at 08:59 AM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    My only sorrow connected to the Jets this year is Tebow didn't get exposed for the useless QB that he is. . .
    Don't despair yet. The Jets are going to desperately flail around for the rest of the season. We may still get the chance to see this happen.
    Labgrownmangoat has been feeling stabby as **** lately and is taking a few days off to rest, relax, and recharge. That means drinking, sexual triathlons, and a drug buffet. Oh, and maybe a hike or two on some godforsaken mountain. And forgetting for a while about border ****ery, Russia's ****ery, and the GOP's ****ery, as well as avoiding the cackling whores who will be joyously celebrating the possible gutting of the Affordable Care Act. -- paraphrase of Rude Pundit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    Don't despair yet. The Jets are going to desperately flail around for the rest of the season. We may still get the chance to see this happen.
    Thanks for helping make my day....

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Had to be done, McElroy will without a doubt limit the mistakes.

I doubt he'll be great, but he wont make the boneheaded plays Sanchez did all the time.

Jets wont be over .500 for at least three years? Really interested to hear why that is the case. It's clear they need to rebuild, but this is the NFL. Teams are getting good much faster.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Was at the game, man was that place bumpin when McElroy came in.

vCash
    Can't wait to see what happens when they realize McElroy sucks and they need Sanchize back in there.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    I hope so!

First Jets player in history I root against, and I root for the scums like Holmes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Not even, 3/9/12 was the multi-year extension (5 years for $58.25M total ($20.5 guaranteed)), after a year that they were not pleased with him.

Tannenbaum is deader than a doornail. The longest running GM or Coach in the AFC East behind BB. BB eats 'em up and spits them out. Spygate my *** Tannenbaum. Tannenbaum and Mangini will never hold jobs for NFL teams again. And the Jets are in a hole it will take years to dig out of with proper management. How wonderful! My only sorrow connected to the Jets this year is Tebow didn't get exposed for the useless QB that he is.

Rex may well get one more year under a new GM, won't matter. It'll be a minimum of 3 years before the Jets are over .500 again.
    Have you watched the NFL at all??

Every year teams go from the bottom of the pack to the top with only few additions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksrock View Post
    Have you watched the NFL at all??

Every year teams go from the bottom of the pack to the top with only few additions.
    And with their schedule, is it really out of the realm of impossible to say they won't be 9-7 this year?
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast