Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksrock View Post
    Do you think Rex would've done that had Tebow been dressed?
    He absolutely would NOT have, and it's not a coincidence that he waited until Tebow was inactive to bench Sanchez. Now he won't have to answer questions about why Tebow isn't in the game.

I honestly think Rex wanted to make this change weeks ago, but if he had forsaken Tebow (no pun intended...okay, maybe a little one) for GMAC, there would have been a huge barrage from the media.

I think even Woody Johnson would have had something to say about it because his media darling would have been humiliated, and it would have proven what everyone already knows...Woody only brought Tebow in to get headlines and sell tickets.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    He absolutely would NOT have, and it's not a coincidence that he waited until Tebow was inactive to bench Sanchez. Now he won't have to answer questions about why Tebow isn't in the game.

I honestly think Rex wanted to make this change weeks ago, but if he had forsaken Tebow (no pun intended...okay, maybe a little one) for GMAC, there would have been a huge barrage from the media.

I think even Woody Johnson would have had something to say about it because his media darling would have been humiliated, and it would have proven what everyone already knows...Woody only brought Tebow in to get headlines and sell tickets.
    I totally agree. Don't forget Tebow was medically cleared to play today. Rex doesn't believe (no pun intended....okay maybe a little one) in Tebow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    Around 8 mil next year.
    Then Sanchez owes Jets fans $8 million for making them watch him waste what was a good opportunity for that franchise to be competitieve for several years. He didn't lead them to two AFC championships, he kept them from winning one or two SBs.

vCash
    The one week Tebow is ruled out, Rex makes the switch. That can't be a coincidence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    The one week Tebow is ruled out, Rex makes the switch. That can't be a coincidence.
    It isn't a coincidence.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    i think Sanchez will make for a nice longterm backup for somebody, possibly 3rd string developmental guy. maybe a spot start 2nd stringer

vCash
    Sanchez will still end up playing this week against JAX i have a feeling that this story isn't over just yet

vCash
    Coincidence tht it happens when Tebow isn't available?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    Coincidence tht it happens when Tebow isn't available?
    I don't think so.

vCash
    Another Trogan bust, 8clap

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    Another Trogan bust, 8clap
    Funny thing is the only QB to ever win a superbowl for the Jets was Joe Namath out of the University of Alabama. Greg McElroy is also from the University of Albama. Hmmmmmmmm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksrock View Post
    Funny thing is the only QB to ever win a superbowl for the Jets was Joe Namath out of the University of Alabama. Greg McElroy is also from the University of Albama. Hmmmmmmmm.
    How many AFC Championship games did he lose though? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lvlheaded View Post
    Ryan is a defensive genius. He lacks leadership skills though because of his big mouth. A good coach leads by example, the example Ryan sets is not a good one. That said, Sanchez is much worse as a QB than he is as a coach
    Defensive genius? He's okay, maybe decent. I'll even give you good, but hardly a defensive genius. The Jets defense has become worse over the course of the last few years. Certainly not as good as they were. Yes, they lost Revis this year, but if Ryan were really a defensive genius, his defensive coaching would overcome this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    Then Sanchez owes Jets fans $8 million for making them watch him waste what was a good opportunity for that franchise to be competitieve for several years. He didn't lead them to two AFC championships, he kept them from winning one or two SBs.
    How did he keep them from winning? He played fine in both afc champ games. The only int he threw in those two games came In the Indy game while down 13 with 2:11 to go. The defense couldnt stop manning or pitts run game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    How did he keep them from winning? He played fine in both afc champ games. The only int he threw in those two games came In the Indy game while down 13 with 2:11 to go. The defense couldnt stop manning or pitts run game.
    By taking up a spot that a real QB should have occupied. Had he played just fine, they would have gone on to the SB. The Jets actually had a strong defense for a few years. What was missing was a starting QB who p[layed like a starting QB.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast