Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    No way Rex can put Sanchez back in unless Mcelroy implodes.

All Mcelroy has to do is be the game manager that Sanchez has never been.

Mcelroys numbers werent explosive..But the biggest thing he did was put the ball in the proper place. Crisp throws thrown in perfect spots.

Look at how all the offensive players reacted when mcelroy made those throws. Thats something the offense has lacked.

Now its time to find out if Mcelroy can be a good starting QB.

Why would the Jets go back to sanchez this year? With a week of practice Mcelroy might make wr's out of these so called scrubs afterall.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Wooooo! About time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post

Mcelroys numbers werent explosive..But the biggest thing he did was put the ball in the proper place. Crisp throws thrown in perfect spots.

Look at how all the offensive players reacted when mcelroy made those throws. Thats something the offense has lacked.

Why would the Jets go back to sanchez this year? With a week of practice Mcelroy might make wr's out of these so called scrubs afterall.
    Don't put anything past Rex.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksrock View Post
    Don't put anything past Rex.
    True but that had to be the hardest thing for rex to have done. I dont think you make that move if your rex , unless your willing to have change.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Interesting comment from nyjetscap.com and you have to wonder if the Jets even have a QB worth keeping on the roster: http://www.nyjetscap.com/2012_Post/j...inalspost.html

McElroy, despite the ovations, did nothing special on the field. He completed a pass to a beyond wide open Jeff Cumberland for a score and more or less handed the ball off from that point forward. That being said his post game press conference really showed a poised young man that showed far more grace and PR skill than Sanchez ever showed at the same experience level as QB of this team. Those are aspects you cant coach and qualities that endear a QB to both the media and the fanbase.

The fact is the Jets have no quarterback on this team. Sanchez is done. You cant bring him back into Metlife after this. The treatment he got was brutal today. It was warranted but still just awful to sit through. We all lose sight of the fact that these players are human beings and unlike a Bart Scott who acts like an *** most of the time when questioned about his play Sanchez has never done that. It was 3 quarters of booing and venom from a crowd that had enough. The staff doesn’t believe in Tebow and McElroy is a nothing draft pick. Maybe McElroy can prove to be something but the odds are slim. In the grand scheme of things It would have been better for the Jets to make this switch earlier so they could see McElroy play when teams have actual footage of the player to prepare for.
    Well for what its worth....give me a stat on "leadership" and I I'll fully invest in stats.

Until then...adhere to the motto that numbers don't lie, but never tell the whole story either.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Never is a very long time.
    Actually no...for it to be considered time it has to be measurable, effectively having parameters, which never does not, so therefore does not qualify as time.
    Last edited by Realistik84; 12-04-2012 at 01:55 AM.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post

His game management was also commendable,from clock management, to understanding down and distance, hard counts drawing penalties....

If you watched his interview too he speaks of this...classy dude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    Actually no...for it to be considered time it has to be measurable, effectively having parameters, which never does not, so therefore does not qualify as time.
    Fair enough, but there was a parameter in the comment I responded to. His comment was never ever.

When he threw that td that was the end of it, the crowd exploded and I knew I would never see Sanchez start a game at MetLife ever again.
    In the context of that conversation, "ever" was the measurable parameter.

Thus, never in that context is measurable, ergo a long time.
    Last edited by Mr. Magoo; 12-04-2012 at 02:28 AM.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Giants fan chiming in...

This is very simple. Restructure Sanchez... then Cut him. Cut Tebow. Sign Vick, draft a QB, McElroy is your no. 2. End of story.

I really feel bad for you guys because you didn't deserve this circus after 2 AFC championship games.

The team has a lot of holes at key positions and its asking a lot of a QB to get by with a bad offensive line, no running game, no WR's etc.

If it were me, I'd invest in fixing the offensive line first and foremost and getting a RB.
    Very simply, Mark wouldn't restructure if his playing time is in question. His agent would advise him to hold on to the guaranteed portion (which is big) and sit it out if need be. It takes two to make that a simple transaction but what's in it for Mark? No self-respecting agent would do that. That idea is out.

The team ran for 170 yards on Sunday. They've been learning a new blocking scheme and have their RT problem fixed. That is why there's no reason for Mark's continue ill-advised throws. He's not progressing and the team cannot take a step forward with his god-awful decisions. The team has WR's and it has RB's and it has an OLine, just no QB. That's all.
    I don't know about Vick. Haven't given that any thought.
    Last edited by John X Doe; 12-04-2012 at 06:50 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    His game management was also commendable,from clock management, to understanding down and distance, hard counts drawing penalties....

If you watched his interview too he speaks of this...classy dude.
    You mean the same classy dude that as a third string no name QB while on IR and his team was down and out threw his locker room under the bus?? Something Mark has never done. Even though some guys in his locker room constantly dumped on him.
    Last edited by yanksrock; 12-04-2012 at 09:05 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Very simply, Mark wouldn't restructure if his playing time is in question. His agent would advise him to hold on to the guaranteed portion (which is big) and sit it out if need be. It takes two to make that a simple transaction but what's in it for Mark? No self-respecting agent would do that. That idea is out.

The team ran for 170 yards on Sunday. They've been learning a new blocking scheme and have their RT problem fixed. That is why there's no reason for Mark's continue ill-advised throws. He's not progressing and the team cannot take a step forward with his god-awful decisions. The team has WR's and it has RB's and it has an OLine, just no QB. That's all.
    I don't know about Vick. Haven't given that any thought.
    This is true. He can only lose by restructuring.

Unless he really wants out of NY and feels he has a better opportunity elsewhere. Otherwise he's here for next year!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksrock View Post
    This is true. He can only lose by restructuring.

Unless he really wants out of NY and feels he has a better opportunity elsewhere. Otherwise he's here for next year!
    Not if he thinks he has a shot elsewhere. I mean Arizona would be perfect for Mark.

No media pressure in Arizona. I mean during that game Kerry Rhodes got spat in the face by Dockett. How many of you knew this? If that had happened on the jets the NY Media would have exploded with "locker room turmoil" and other nonsense.

I doubt Arizona brings back Kolb or skelton. Im sure they would be interested in Sanchez. At least Sanchez is durable.

Sanchez could always go the route of Jason Bay. Jacksonville is also another landing spot for Sanchez.

as long as he stays out of the AFC east its all good. Would hate to see sanchez find himself then torture the jets for years lol.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Time to draft Landry Jones.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    Time to draft Landry Jones.
    Where have I seen this before? Oh yeah, in every other thread!

Subliminal messaging to spread to the masses in hopes the Jets accomplish this task. That's a good strategy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Where have I seen this before? Oh yeah, in every other thread!

Subliminal messaging to spread to the masses in hopes the Jets accomplish this task. That's a good strategy.
    hmmm I just had a thought pop in my head.. How about Landry Jones?

"The Butt of all jokes"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast