Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Dragic's playing time????

whats up with gentry not giving dragic playing time? It puzzles me hes their best offensive threat, and best passer on the team and hes been getting like 25-26 mins per game in his last 3-4 games, I dont get it. Gentry needs to be fired sorry, he needs to go this is a joke.

vCash
    Yeah I agree, the guy should be playing closer to 40 minutes not 28. Telfair plays well but there's a reason we payed good money for Dragic in the summer and right now he's not getting on the court when we need him.
    Last edited by Huntey; 12-03-2012 at 04:27 AM.

vCash
    yupp dragic put really good stats togeather while aversgung 35-38 mins per game, something like 8.5 assists and 18.5 points per game, gentry needs to wake up. we all know what telfai does hes been in the league 10 dam years i mean come on

vCash
    Gentry will give you the same sorry *** excuse "Just sticking to the hot hand". I used to think he was a good coach but not anymore. Assistant at best.

vCash
    Dragic should be playing at least 35 minutes a game. He's clearly our best offensive player, he's pretty serviceable defensively and is clearly the floor leader of this team. He should be getting more looks to score himself, which would then set up others, because Dragic is at his best as a passer when he attacks the rim on dribble-drive.

Dragic needs to be the guy with the ball in his hands late in the game. Not Luis Scola. Gentry deserves to be fired for not using his best player to his full potential.

vCash
    Thought this was cool in todays power rankings:

There are only three guards out there averaging at least 15 points, six assists and two steals: Chris Paul, Brandon Jennings and, yes, Goran Dragic
    http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings/_/year/2013/week/5

On the flip side, we're ranked 27th out of 30.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Gentry will give you the same sorry *** excuse "Just sticking to the hot hand". I used to think he was a good coach but not anymore. Assistant at best.
    ... Or my favorite -- the "woe is me! I've been screwed by the total ineptitude of the FO and my bum players, no fAult of my own! My hands are clean" excuse. some fans believe that since the starters are the cause of the big deficit, they don't have the right to play in the 4th, no matter how tired the bench is at end game.