Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    MLBTR has Bonifacio as available. Not that he wouldn't be, but I sort of expect to see him on the opening day roster, it'd be interesting to see what sort of return he could bring.

vCash
    A very good backup with electric speed for late inning games who can play short,second, third, center, left and right.

Keep him. No one will overpay with anything good enough to make it worth dealing him.
    "If beer has never touched your lips, if you never dropped the mitts or packed a lip, you are not a hockey player, and if you are, chances are your not a very good one"

Toddy Bertuzzi

vCash
    Keep Bonifacio and get rid of Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Farsight View Post
    Not sure we need to ditch either one, but that would be my preference as well.

vCash
    Man this is quietest winter meeting for the Jays that i've ever followed.. there aren't even any rumors to discuss

props to vick27m

"Art was my first major in college but it was too hard, so I majored in math"
    Ron Artest

vCash
    Anthopoulos must have meant it when he said he wasn't close or planning any trades

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lajoie View Post
    Anthopoulos must have meant it when he said he wasn't close or planning any trades
    agreed.... Tho I expect more trades in the future I'm doubtful we will see much this week.

Had to be done! Go T-Rex

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Korac:24592716
    Quote Originally Posted by Farsight View Post
    Not sure we need to ditch either one, but that would be my preference as well.
    Davis is redundant. You have an outfield with Rasmus, Bautista, and Melky. Bonifacio can play the infield as well as the outfield and has the same skill set as Davis. That is were he derives his value from. If there is an injury you always have Gose to fill in, and if worse comes to worse you have Sierra.

vCash
    Just putting this out their but wouldn't Kevin youkilis be a better option than Adam Lind..I'd hate to see the yanks get him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3neSoulja View Post
    Just putting this out their but wouldn't Kevin youkilis be a better option than Adam Lind..I'd hate to see the yanks get him
    If he wants to be in a 1B/DH role, yes I think he would be a better option than Lind, but the Yankees have a spot at 3B for him. He may prefer that.

vCash
    I can't wait for the year to start. I was thinking of canceling my MLB TV before the epic trade went down.

vCash
    I feel like if Drabek and Hutchison didn't get hurt, we could have been right there on the Upton trade instead of Texas

props to vick27m

"Art was my first major in college but it was too hard, so I majored in math"
    Ron Artest

vCash
    Wilnerness590
    Just spoke to Anthopoulos, who is leaving before tomorrow's Rule 5 draft. Says #Bluejays have NOTHING going on right now

vCash
    Ya expected. When do the meetings end??

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Tomorrow

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast