Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I don't like that idea, though if it was made, I'd rather Kirk run PG and Nate SG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya_Clive View Post
    I don't remember Rose having it. I do remember him having turf toe which can also linger. I believe CJ Watson also played with plantar fasciitis in both feet.
    Ahh yes, Watson had it as well. You could be right about Rose. I could have mixed it up with turf toe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicago lulz View Post
    Ahh yes, Watson had it as well. You could be right about Rose. I could have mixed it up with turf toe.
    Yeah same here with Boozer... I think Boozer and Rose both had turf toe injuries and Noah and CJ both had plantar.

vCash
    Don't be surprised if it takes Rip longer to heal due to his age

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    Don't be surprised if it takes Rip longer to heal due to his age
    At this point I wouldn't care if he doesn't comeback till Rose is back. Would be great development time for Jimmy and Marco.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    At this point I wouldn't care if he doesn't comeback till Rose is back. Would be great development time for Jimmy and Marco.
    Moar minutes for Marco.

Butler should earn his minutes from Lu, though it pains me to say it considering how important Lu is to the team's success.

I know the Bulls can't convince Thibs to coach every game like it's his last, but there's no way Thibs would EVER do something like Popovich did in Miami.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe Bigsley View Post
    What about moving Cap'n K at the 2 and Nate run the point?
    Nooooo way. We saw this in year 2 with Rose playing PG and when Salmons got traded....and Kirk took over at the 2.

vCash
    Nm it was roses rookie year, it was still bad though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    Moar minutes for Marco.

Butler should earn his minutes from Lu, though it pains me to say it considering how important Lu is to the team's success.

I know the Bulls can't convince Thibs to coach every game like it's his last, but there's no way Thibs would EVER do something like Popovich did in Miami.
    Right because Thibs's players aren't reaching the end of their careers. Besides Spur's bench is wayyyyyyy better than ours because they have had time together.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Right because Thibs's players aren't reaching the end of their careers. Besides Spur's bench is wayyyyyyy better than ours because they have had time together.
    Wait, what? Forget whether what Pop did was 'right' or 'wrong,' you believe if Thibs was in the same situation he would have sent those players home? I don't know that ANY coach would have done the same thing. It's not even a case of Thibs is better than Pop or vice versa, just a fundamentally different way of approaching coaching in the NBA.
    Last edited by TopsyTurvy; 12-03-2012 at 05:48 PM.

vCash
    Of course he wouldn't but lets not act like its not the first time Pops has done this.

vCash
    i think it actually was the first time Pops did that... to the degree that he did it, that's for sure

vCash
    To the degree yeah but to sit out his starters is not his first time doing it.

vCash
    Sure he's DNPed starters but i don't think he's ever sent them home before the game, especially sending all of them home

vCash

On plantar fasciitis

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSmoke View Post
    That injury is gonna linger all season. Only rest can heal it.
    It depends on how hard is the injury. The way he stepped out of court does not look good but plantar fasciitis can take 3 weeks or 3 years to completely recover. I had it and it took 3 years. Anyway the time it takes to get back to court can be one or two weeks.
    You can get some more info on plantar fasciitis here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast