Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 717
  1. #526
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Great Northeast
    Posts
    29,240
    vCash
    1500
    Nate Schierholtz has an offer in hand from #Yankees, I believe it is 1st firm offer NYY has made to a position plyr this offseason
    https://twitter.com/Joelsherman1/sta...02167630786560

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,009
    vCash
    1500
    Joel Sherman (@Joelsherman1) tweeted at 8:43 PM on Wed, Dec 05, 2012:

    Nate Schierholtz has an offer in hand from #Yankees, I believe it is 1st firm offer NYY has made to a position plyr this offseason

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    205
    vCash
    1500
    YES! The big splash we have been waiting for.

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Seymour, IN
    Posts
    46
    vCash
    1500
    Man I can't stand what the Yankees are doin rite now...it's really frustrating. They just said on mlb network that it's embarrassing and the Yankees can't even sign role players and I agree. I keep checking to see if we've made a big move and all I see are stupid rumors like the Yankees are lying in the weeds for Hamilton. This season is goin to be a wasted year if we don't start doin something bc the division has gotten alot better and we have old players that are injury prone. Please Miami give us Stanton!

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Springfield IL
    Posts
    2,169
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jkp777 View Post
    Man I can't stand what the Yankees are doin rite now...it's really frustrating. They just said on mlb network that it's embarrassing and the Yankees can't even sign role players and I agree. I keep checking to see if we've made a big move and all I see are stupid rumors like the Yankees are lying in the weeds for Hamilton. This season is goin to be a wasted year if we don't start doin something bc the division has gotten alot better and we have old players that are injury prone. Please Miami give us Stanton!
    We arent winning jack this year or next year. But if this puts the Yankees in a better position moving forward then I'm all for it. Its frustrating as hell and its going to be a long 2 years.

  6. #531
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    20,454
    vCash
    1500
    Woo nate the great. Our starting RF

  7. #532
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Springfield IL
    Posts
    2,169
    vCash
    1500
    Cubs signed Shierholtz lol

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    233
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Woo nate the great. Our starting RF
    Nope. Cubs per MLBTRADERUMORS

  9. #534
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,818
    vCash
    1500
    LOL

    Really is kinda getting comical now.

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,440
    vCash
    1500
    Even the FEW guys that cash is offering contracts to are opting to go elsewhere... lol

    Nice off season so far guys - I'm sure this could only get better right!??

    Cash better start bringing guys back before they choose another team!
    GO YANKEES!!!!!

  11. #536
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,818
    vCash
    1500
    Wonder how bad the Yankees offer was if Schierholtz signed elsewhere for $2.25M

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Springfield IL
    Posts
    2,169
    vCash
    1500
    They are dropping like flies. Schierhotlz, Chavez and Keppinger all in 1 day lol. Ichiro will be the next to sign elsewhere.

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Springfield IL
    Posts
    2,169
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TallicaFan87 View Post
    Wonder how bad the Yankees offer was if Schierholtz signed elsewhere for $2.25M
    $1.50M and a Jeter autographed jersey

  14. #539
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,818
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JobaRules26 View Post
    They are dropping like flies. Schierhotlz, Chavez and Keppinger all in 1 day lol. Ichiro will be the next to sign elsewhere.
    As soon as we hear the Yankees are interested in negotiating with him we will hear the news that he signed with another team.

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    86
    vCash
    1500
    Yankees probably could've just sat the Winter Meetings out this year and saved money on travel.

    In all seriousness though, my suspicion is they were just not as prepared as the other teams. Which is no surprise. They're deficient at GM, ownership, scouting, drafting and they have a manager who doesn't understand the basics of the game. Just a 2nd rate organization top to bottom that gets by on over-spending and got lucky with Cano, a player they tried to dump.

Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •