Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PACISLE View Post
    I think people undervalue Hughes. He pitches in the best division in baseball. He will kill if he goes to the NL. Sure, he is not the next best thing since slice bread but I think he is a good #3. How many other pitcher that were good until they came to NY? Can you say Pavano and Vasquez?
    Hughes has one of the highest ERA of any yankee starter in history.

He;s a solid, average starter, and he's been injury prone. I wouldn't pay him ACE type money... something like 4/40m is what I'd do, but he's probably going to command more like 5/70m

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Hughes has one of the highest ERA of any yankee starter in history.

He;s a solid, average starter, and he's been injury prone. I wouldn't pay him ACE type money... something like 4/40m is what I'd do, but he's probably going to command more like 5/70m
    You would give Hughes 4/40???? bananas....

vCash
    Keppinger is now off the table. Im starting to wonder if Cashman is going to do anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    You would give Hughes 4/40???? bananas....
    Yeah, I have to agree. Hughes, in my opinion, is more like a $7-8mm/year pitcher.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers88 View Post
    Keppinger is now off the table. Im starting to wonder if Cashman is going to do anything.
    This.

Is anyone else just really confused as to what Cashman is doing? There are so many reports saying we're "very interested" or at least interested in certain players, yet the other teams are signing them. I know we have a budget problem, but that's because ownership was ******** after the 08 season and signed 3 massive contracts when they already had several massive contracts. What did they expect come 2012-2013? When you tie up all your money in Jeter, Mo, Tex, A-Rod, Burnett and CC, the rest of your team must either be young and cost-controlled or really crappy...and the rest of the team is neither young nor crappy necessarily. Just old and average.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    This.

Is anyone else just really confused as to what Cashman is doing? There are so many reports saying we're "very interested" or at least interested in certain players, yet the other teams are signing them. I know we have a budget problem, but that's because ownership was ******** after the 08 season and signed 3 massive contracts when they already had several massive contracts. What did they expect come 2012-2013? When you tie up all your money in Jeter, Mo, Tex, A-Rod, Burnett and CC, the rest of your team must either be young and cost-controlled or really crappy...and the rest of the team is neither young nor crappy necessarily. Just old and average.
    So that being said, who fills the 3 massive holes we have in our lineup?

vCash

vCash
    We suck.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers88:24594368
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    This.

So that being said, who fills the 3 massive holes we have in our lineup?
    Not Keppinger, just signed with White Sox!!!

vCash
    Just bring up kids from the minors. Sign no one.

vCash
    Sherholz? I never heard of this guy and couldn't give a flying fk if we sign him.

Go get me Josh!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Sherholz? I never heard of this guy and couldn't give a flying fk if we sign him.

Go get me Josh!
    if Granderson is traded Yankees will sign Hamilton. Yankees have been shopping him for over a month. I wouldn't be surprised if he is traded and the Yankees swoop in to sign Hamilton

vCash
    Looks like two ******** moves about to occur.

Bay to Seattle.

Swisher to Clev.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootamis91 View Post
    if Granderson is traded Yankees will sign Hamilton. Yankees have been shopping him for over a month. I wouldn't be surprised if he is traded and the Yankees swoop in to sign Hamilton
    Yup. Cashman should be fired if Granderson is traded and Upton and Hamilton go elsewhere.

Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast