Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JobaRules26 View Post
    I have no problem with it either. Not too many FA's I'd be excited about this year even if they could spend. Sanchez asking for $90 million is a joke! I have faith that Cashman will put together a team that will contend. Just not sure where he's going to find what we need. The Sox have money to spend but I dont think they are off to a good start.
    Not as big of a joke as Greinke looking for 6/150.

A big and a giant if anyone gives him that.
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees
    63-61

G: 111 | AVG: .269 | HR: 3| RBI: 32| OBP: .319 | SLG: .322 | wOBA: .290 | wRC: 80

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees90. View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but according to a rumor (of course) the Yanks and Phils talking about a potential trade that would send Granderson to Philly for Cliff Lee.

Idk if that happens.
    Not sure how I feel about this. I bet Cliffs wife wouldn't like it

vCash
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but according to a rumor (of course) the Yanks and Phils talking about a potential trade that would send Granderson to Philly for Cliff Lee.

Idk if that happens.
    false

They have no interest in dealing Grandy and his 1 year 15 million for a pitcher who makes 75 million over the next 3 years. That wouldn't be prudent for the 189 million 2014 budget..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    false

They have no interest in dealing Grandy and his 1 year 15 million for a pitcher who makes 75 million over the next 3 years. That wouldn't be prudent for the 189 million 2014 budget..
    Well, we would have to at least assume that Philly would pay some portion of that money. Everyone is well aware of our budget issue (which shouldnt even be an issue)

IF this was to happen, no way Granderson and his 15 million go for Lee and his 75 million. Need something else to balance that out.
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees
    63-61

G: 111 | AVG: .269 | HR: 3| RBI: 32| OBP: .319 | SLG: .322 | wOBA: .290 | wRC: 80

vCash
    Not sure how I feel about this. I bet Cliffs wife wouldn't like it
    For me, it depends. We would have a pretty killer starting rotation, but then you would have two holes in the outfield. When it comes to CF, and IF this was to happen, I would be fine with letting one of our kids man Center, and sign someone (Ichiro, Hairston etc.) to patrol RF. God I love this time of year lol
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees
    63-61

vCash
    For me, it depends. We would have a pretty killer starting rotation, but then you would have two holes in the outfield. When it comes to CF, and IF this was to happen, I would be fine with letting one of our kids man Center, and sign someone (Ichiro, Hairston etc.) to patrol RF. God I love this time of year lol
    It's definitely going to be an interesting off season. I love this time of year too. Thank god I have MLB network. I'm tired Kevin Millar already tho haha

vCash

Idk if that happens.
    That would never happen the Phils won't touch that. Everyone know the the kids don't know **** since pops passed (RIP) and no disrespect. However that deal makes no sense to either side think about it?
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Not as big of a joke as Greinke looking for 6/150.

A big and a giant if anyone gives him that.
    Dude are you serious??? He will get that and already has offers for that Plus. I came here to see if there was some interesting Granderson talk as I am hearing some stuff but jeeeeeez!!!!
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Guys don't respond; he's from the cubs forum and we're all really bored over there. Besides he be drunk.

Apologies from the cubs forum.
    Down in this vagina mine.

vCash
    Ken Roesenthal insists to not count out the Yankees on Hamilton. Interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TooL D/R/T View Post
    Guys don't respond; he's from the cubs forum and we're all really bored over there. Besides he be drunk.

Apologies from the cubs forum.
    Haha go cubs! My national league team

vCash
    Ken Roesenthal insists to not count out the Yankees on Hamilton. Interesting.
    only if Granderson is dealt then i say bring in Hamilton

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ABE32 View Post
    Dude are you serious??? He will get that and already has offers for that Plus. I came here to see if there was some interesting Granderson talk as I am hearing some stuff but jeeeeeez!!!!
    25 million a year for Greinke? Over 6 years?

not saying he won't get it, but ew.
    Last edited by Yankees90.; 12-05-2012 at 06:41 AM.
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees
    63-61

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ABE32 View Post
    That would never happen the Phils won't touch that. Everyone know the the kids don't know **** since pops passed (RIP) and no disrespect. However that deal makes no sense to either side think about it?
    It makes sense. Whether it happens or not is different.

If it did, I'd be shocked if Philly didn't pick some of that contract up. Philly would LOVE to not have to pay that 25 million a year and they need OF help. His power numbers you would assume stay in the same ballpark seeing as how Citizens Bank isn't exactly pitcher friendly,
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees
    63-61

vCash
    I dont know if I would like a Grandy for Lee swap. Lee is owned 25 mil in 13, 14, 15 and 16. Doing that would mean Cano is gone if the $189 mil goal is real.

Plus, its time to let the kids step up and handle their business. Again, if you believe in Hughes, resign him now to an extension before he hits FA to a team friendly deal (5 yrs - 30 mil) and lock him up. I think Hughes with Nova and Phelps can become a good 2-3-4 behind CC. Cheap, young, homegrown and so far able to pitch in NY.

Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast