Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 717
  1. #691
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    321
    vCash
    1500
    Cashman needs to go H.A.M and get Hamilton

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yank-Knick-Up View Post
    Arizona wouldn't want Cano whose a free agent next year.
    Very true. Maybe we can work a three or four team trade. I like cano, but with him wanting a long term deal in the 8 year range, combined with his lack of hustle, I'd like to try to trade him

  3. #693
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Ronnier Mustelier(he can play 3B, 2B, OF)

    http://www.baseball-reference.com/mi...d=mustel000---

    He's not super young, he's 28..but he has only been in the system for 2 years and he's hitting .324/.378/.497. Last season he was in triple A.

    He can fill in at 3B, and or RF. He's a middle infielder as his natural position, but he's talented. He's got some pop he hit 15 home runs in 114 games.

    David Adams(2B/3B)

    http://www.baseball-reference.com/mi...d=adams-002dav

    He's 25. Naturally a second baseman, Yankees slid him to third at the end of the year and he played 3B in the fall league. He hit .306/.385/.450. He hasn't played above Double A yet. But he's got a lot of potential.

    Austin Romine(Catcher)

    http://www.baseball-reference.com/mi...d=romine001aus

    If he can stay healthy..which he has yet too, Since he has back issues since high school..he spent most of last season on the DL. He had some time in AAA ball in 2011. Spent time in AAA ball last year when he wasn't on the DL. He can split time with Cervelli/Stewart.
    What? Who are these people! Preposterous!

  4. #694
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    321
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by steven1016 View Post
    Very true. Maybe we can work a three or four team trade. I like cano, but with him wanting a long term deal in the 8 year range, combined with his lack of hustle, I'd like to try to trade him
    I would like him too. He's a guy you can build around for the next 10 years.

    Dbacks should take Nunez. He'd hot 30 triples in Chase Field.

  5. #695
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,356
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    What? Who are these people! Preposterous!
    You know who they are. And you know you would love too see them in the bigs next year.

  6. #696
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,063
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Ronnier Mustelier(he can play 3B, 2B, OF)

    http://www.baseball-reference.com/mi...d=mustel000---

    He's not super young, he's 28..but he has only been in the system for 2 years and he's hitting .324/.378/.497. Last season he was in triple A.

    He can fill in at 3B, and or RF. He's a middle infielder as his natural position, but he's talented. He's got some pop he hit 15 home runs in 114 games.

    David Adams(2B/3B)

    http://www.baseball-reference.com/mi...d=adams-002dav

    He's 25. Naturally a second baseman, Yankees slid him to third at the end of the year and he played 3B in the fall league. He hit .306/.385/.450. He hasn't played above Double A yet. But he's got a lot of potential.

    Austin Romine(Catcher)

    http://www.baseball-reference.com/mi...d=romine001aus

    If he can stay healthy..which he has yet too, Since he has back issues since high school..he spent most of last season on the DL. He had some time in AAA ball in 2011. Spent time in AAA ball last year when he wasn't on the DL. He can split time with Cervelli/Stewart.
    28 Year old Triple A 3b? 25 year old 2b who hasnt been out of Double A?
    Sounds like the stating lineup for the Astros..

  7. #697
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,356
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    28 Year old Triple A 3b? 25 year old 2b who hasnt been out of Double A?
    Sounds like the stating lineup for the Astros..
    28. But he was only drafted umm. 2 years ago?

    Since you obviously can't research guys yourself..

    Here's some very promising scouting information regarding Ronnie M.

    http://bronxbaseballdaily.com/2012/0...ustelier-down/

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...aking-his-move
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 12-06-2012 at 07:50 PM.

  8. #698
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,075
    vCash
    1500
    Pick em up!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

  9. #699
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,356
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Pick em up!
    Pick who up?

  10. #700
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,075
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Pick who up?
    Only Harry would get that,,,
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

  11. #701
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    6,437
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Pick em up!
    Mock
    Si!
    Ing
    Si!

    Call the kids (older people) up and use them. Why have a minor league system if you refuse to trade them or use them in the majors.

    Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

    Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

  12. #702
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,075
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jokemaker View Post
    Mock
    Si!
    Ing
    Si!

    Call the kids (older people) up and use them. Why have a minor league system if you refuse to trade them or use them in the majors.
    Boom!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

  13. #703
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,075
    vCash
    1500
    It seems that almost everyone in Nashville this week was poised to spend big bucks except for the Yankees, writes Joel Sherman of the New York Post. Scott Boras and two other agents who have discussed clients with the Yankees in recent days said their perception was a clamp had been placed on spending with the team’s payroll already at $168MM for 2013. Meanwhile, the Yanks still have major needs in right field, the left side of the infield, and at catcher.
    Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#ixE6Sx9xCfpjk0XB.99
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

  14. #704
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,075
    vCash
    1500
    We will easily be under 189 next year.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

  15. #705
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    17,965
    vCash
    1500
    On mlt network they seem to think the yanks will make a trade

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •