Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 717
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Enemy Territory, MA
    Posts
    176
    vCash
    1500
    I am kind of happy that all these below average players are not signing...I think it will make Cashman make a deal worth doing. Trade Granderson, sign Hamilton and Ichiro...
    _____________________________

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    86
    vCash
    1500
    And it doesn't have to be Stanton. it could be anyone. Point is we have options

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Enemy Territory, MA
    Posts
    176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill69 View Post
    I know it's not intentional but when you talk like that I get the impression you don't respect what I have to say.

    And I hardly think Heathcott, Williamson and Sanchez are "lowball." Also, we can throw Swisher or Grandy or someone "proven." I'm just throwing out ideas
    Swisher is a free agent...but keep spit-ballin' because this is pure comedy!!!
    _____________________________

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    910
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill69 View Post
    I know it's not intentional but when you talk like that I get the impression you don't respect what I have to say.

    And I hardly think Heathcott, Williamson and Sanchez are "lowball." Also, we can throw Swisher or Grandy or someone "proven." I'm just throwing out ideas
    SWISHER'S A FREE AGENT!!

    This has to be fake, right? You're not serious...?

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    86
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by djall10 View Post
    Swisher is a free agent...but keep spit-ballin' because this is pure comedy!!!
    Not Swisher. Just someone proven like granderson.

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    86
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ohbilly2134 View Post
    SWISHER'S A FREE AGENT!!

    This has to be fake, right? You're not serious...?
    I already said "not swisher" i just made a mistake. i'm not perfect

  7. #577
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    910
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill69 View Post
    And it doesn't have to be Stanton. it could be anyone. Point is we have options
    Who the **** is anyone? What are you talking about? What is wrong with you? You must live down by the river in a van somewhere, no???? Oy.


  8. #578
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    910
    vCash
    1500
    Judging by your board name, I'm guessing your name is Bill and you were born in 1969.

    Based on this assumption, I'm going to venture a guess and say that you were a hippie and partied your *** off in the late 70's and 80's, killed most of your brain cells, settled in a small town somewhere, and became a Yankee fan because your dad took you to Yankee Stadium when you were a kid or it was the only team you had heard of.

    I'm sure you're a nice guy, but stop hurting yourself with these posts. It's sad.

  9. #579
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Enemy Territory, MA
    Posts
    176
    vCash
    1500
    The only true surprises so far this off season is that the Yankees let Martin walk for so little and that they need a replacement for ARod... but really, everyone knew Swish was gone and that OF was going to be our focus. Ibanez, Ichiro, and Reynolds fill those holes fine until a deal can be made...
    _____________________________

  10. #580
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Springfield IL
    Posts
    2,239
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill69 View Post
    I know it's not intentional but when you talk like that I get the impression you don't respect what I have to say.

    And I hardly think Heathcott, Williamson and Sanchez are "lowball." Also, we can throw Swisher or Grandy or someone "proven." I'm just throwing out ideas
    Brilliant.

  11. #581
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    86
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ohbilly2134 View Post
    Who the **** is anyone? What are you talking about? What is wrong with you? You must live down by the river in a van somewhere, no???? Oy.

    If I lived in a van how would I have a computer?

    If you want names I'll give you names.

    How a deal for shin soo coo and carlos santana? We could fill 2 holes at once and cleveland's in "rebuilding mode." If we offer mason w, sanchez, pineda (no one likes him anyway), and heathcott and maybe nova + a couple other low level guys... who hangs up first? HINT: I'ts not them

  12. #582
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Enemy Territory, MA
    Posts
    176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ohbilly2134 View Post
    Judging by your board name, I'm guessing your name is Bill and you were born in 1969.

    Based on this assumption, I'm going to venture a guess and say that you were a hippie and partied your *** off in the late 70's and 80's, killed most of your brain cells, settled in a small town somewhere, and became a Yankee fan because your dad took you to Yankee Stadium when you were a kid or it was the only team you had heard of.

    I'm sure you're a nice guy, but stop hurting yourself with these posts. It's sad.
    oh Billy, play nice in the sandbox...
    _____________________________

  13. #583
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,879
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange&Black55 View Post
    Where did u hear this? Everything we've been told is they're not bringing him back.
    Why are you in a Yankees forum?


    The Giants are not expected to re-sign Guillermo Mota, according to Alex Pavlovic of the San Jose Mercury News.

  14. #584
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Enemy Territory, MA
    Posts
    176
    vCash
    1500
    I have to thank you all on line tonight...I really haven't laughed that hard in years.
    _____________________________

  15. #585
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Springfield IL
    Posts
    2,239
    vCash
    1500
    Battle of the bills!!

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •