Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I am kind of happy that all these below average players are not signing...I think it will make Cashman make a deal worth doing. Trade Granderson, sign Hamilton and Ichiro...

vCash
    And it doesn't have to be Stanton. it could be anyone. Point is we have options

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill69 View Post
    I know it's not intentional but when you talk like that I get the impression you don't respect what I have to say.

And I hardly think Heathcott, Williamson and Sanchez are "lowball." Also, we can throw Swisher or Grandy or someone "proven." I'm just throwing out ideas
    Swisher is a free agent...but keep spit-ballin' because this is pure comedy!!!

vCash
    I know it's not intentional but when you talk like that I get the impression you don't respect what I have to say.

And I hardly think Heathcott, Williamson and Sanchez are "lowball." Also, we can throw Swisher or Grandy or someone "proven." I'm just throwing out ideas
    SWISHER'S A FREE AGENT!!

This has to be fake, right? You're not serious...?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djall10 View Post
    Swisher is a free agent...but keep spit-ballin' because this is pure comedy!!!
    Not Swisher. Just someone proven like granderson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ohbilly2134 View Post
    SWISHER'S A FREE AGENT!!

This has to be fake, right? You're not serious...?
    I already said "not swisher" i just made a mistake. i'm not perfect

vCash
    And it doesn't have to be Stanton. it could be anyone. Point is we have options
    Who the **** is anyone? What are you talking about? What is wrong with you? You must live down by the river in a van somewhere, no???? Oy.

vCash
    Judging by your board name, I'm guessing your name is Bill and you were born in 1969.

Based on this assumption, I'm going to venture a guess and say that you were a hippie and partied your *** off in the late 70's and 80's, killed most of your brain cells, settled in a small town somewhere, and became a Yankee fan because your dad took you to Yankee Stadium when you were a kid or it was the only team you had heard of.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but stop hurting yourself with these posts. It's sad.

vCash
    The only true surprises so far this off season is that the Yankees let Martin walk for so little and that they need a replacement for ARod... but really, everyone knew Swish was gone and that OF was going to be our focus. Ibanez, Ichiro, and Reynolds fill those holes fine until a deal can be made...

vCash

Brilliant.

vCash
    Who the **** is anyone? What are you talking about? What is wrong with you? You must live down by the river in a van somewhere, no???? Oy.

If I lived in a van how would I have a computer?

If you want names I'll give you names.

How a deal for shin soo coo and carlos santana? We could fill 2 holes at once and cleveland's in "rebuilding mode." If we offer mason w, sanchez, pineda (no one likes him anyway), and heathcott and maybe nova + a couple other low level guys... who hangs up first? HINT: I'ts not them

vCash
    Judging by your board name, I'm guessing your name is Bill and you were born in 1969.

Based on this assumption, I'm going to venture a guess and say that you were a hippie and partied your *** off in the late 70's and 80's, killed most of your brain cells, settled in a small town somewhere, and became a Yankee fan because your dad took you to Yankee Stadium when you were a kid or it was the only team you had heard of.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but stop hurting yourself with these posts. It's sad.
    oh Billy, play nice in the sandbox...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange&Black55 View Post
    Where did u hear this? Everything we've been told is they're not bringing him back.
    Why are you in a Yankees forum?

The Giants are not expected to re-sign Guillermo Mota, according to Alex Pavlovic of the San Jose Mercury News.

vCash
    I have to thank you all on line tonight...I really haven't laughed that hard in years.

vCash
    Battle of the bills!!

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast