Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/1...o-scutaro.html

Scutaro anyone would love to see him in pinstripes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootamis91 View Post
    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/1...o-scutaro.html

Scutaro anyone would love to see him in pinstripes
    Problem is Jeter. Guys like Drew and Scutaro are full time short stops. Unless A) Jeter is full time DH or B) one of the two are willing to play 3B, they will not be signed.

Unless Cano gets traded then we sign one if them to play 2B

vCash
    me likey scutaro

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPORT FAN View Post
    http://http://www.mlbtraderumors.com...medium=twitter

Looks like the yanks are willing to trade hughes as well as Granderson.
    B/c both are free agents after next season. I still think Hughes can be a solid #3 pitcher for years to come and wish we could keep him. But, there is no way for us to sign him given the $189 mil mandate. He will cost at least 4 years / $40-60 mil.

vCash
    Here's my take:

1. Sabbathia to Texas for Profar, Olt and a pitching prospect. Texas gets their ace to combine with Yu Darvish. We get youth at the SS and 3B position as well as salary relief.

2. Granderson to Seattle for prospects. They need offense. Seattle has the best farm in the big leagues so they have some excess. No way for us to extend him any way.

3. Washington needs a 1B with power now that LaRoach is gone. See if they would be willing to take Tex for some prospects. Maybe we can pry Rendon from them.

4. Make a decision on Cano. If he won't extend for 6 years now, trade him for a load of prospects.

5. Explore the cost of trading for Stanton, Price and/or Upton in terms of prospects. Don't over pay, but we should be pretty full with studs.

6. Try to extend Hughes now. I'm guessing that he will have a pretty good year.

7. Kuroda, Petitte and Mo will all come off the books next year. If Jeter wants to keep playing, let him keep going and end his career on his own terms.

8. A-Rod - Sunk cost. Your stuck with him. Hope that he looks in the mirror and retires.

vCash

vCash
    Why not?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kj244 View Post
    Here's my take:

1. Sabbathia to Texas for Profar, Olt and a pitching prospect. Texas gets their ace to combine with Yu Darvish. We get youth at the SS and 3B position as well as salary relief.

2. Granderson to Seattle for prospects. They need offense. Seattle has the best farm in the big leagues so they have some excess. No way for us to extend him any way.

3. Washington needs a 1B with power now that LaRoach is gone. See if they would be willing to take Tex for some prospects. Maybe we can pry Rendon from them.

4. Make a decision on Cano. If he won't extend for 6 years now, trade him for a load of prospects.

5. Explore the cost of trading for Stanton, Price and/or Upton in terms of prospects. Don't over pay, but we should be pretty full with studs.

7. Kuroda, Petitte and Mo will all come off the books next year. If Jeter wants to keep playing, let him keep going and end his career on his own terms.

8. A-Rod - Sunk cost. Your stuck with him. Hope that he looks in the mirror and retires.
    ugh......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRADE CLAUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    Why not?
    to me Keppinger is not that good. If he was a bench player for the Rays who have one of the worst offenses in the league that tells me something

vCash
    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/1...s-tuesday.html

Yankees are in alot of rumors today i like it!!!!

vCash
    Rangers and Hamilton are nearing an agreement. Thank god.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kj244 View Post
    Here's my take:

MLB The Show laughs at this post

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Rangers and Hamilton are nearing an agreement. Thank god.
    Source?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Source?
    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/1...-progress.html

another team could still jump in to scoop him up

vCash
    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/1...-progress.html

another team could still jump in to scoop him up
    As long as it isn't us, I don't care who signs him.

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast