Go **** yourself, cg.

JK, <3 !
    i have been ****ing myself! thats why i havent been around :cry:
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    atta boy we needed to shoot out our loads together in synchronized fashion
    sometimes i wonder if your gay then i read your comments and it only confirms it to me that you are
    Last edited by JoeDirt05; 12-03-2012 at 12:58 AM.

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    sometimes i wonder if you gay then i read your comments and it only confirms you are
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! hey whatever helps you sleep at night bud
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! hey whatever helps you sleep at night bud
    lol

Michael Wacha

vCash
    very impressed with the d (maybe not so much jenkins) he makes me mad so much he looks so lost in coverage. offense needs to step up

vCash
    As I said in the past... having a kicker like Legatron can single footedly win us a game or two or more

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDMets57 View Post
    As I said in the past... having a kicker like Legatron can single footedly win us a game or two or more
    Bahhh....

vCash

Week 13: 49ners @ Rams

And Sam becoming one hell of a fourth quarter qb helps a little bit too lol

Michael Wacha

vCash

Grades for the game

Here are the grades for the St. Louis Rams after their 16-13 overtime victory over the San Francisco 49ers at the Edward Jones Dome.

QUARTERBACK: Sam Bradford used his feet to rally the Rams at the end of the fourth quarter, scrambling for 14 and 11 yards on consecutive plays. “They were playing a lot of two-man (coverage), there’s no one accounting for me,” he said. Bradford completed 26 of 39 passes overall — despite the Rams' half-dozen dropped passes — and he completed a critical two-point conversion pass to tight end Lance Kendricks. But on an ill-fated fourth-and-one play at the San Francisco 4, he forced a pass toward a well-covered Austin Pettis in the right corner of the end zone.

Grade: B

RUNNING BACK: Steven Jackson found little running room in regulation time against the stout 49ers defense and finished with just 48 yards on 21 carries spread over five quarters. “Tough day,” Jackson said. “It’s not about the stats at this point in my career. I want to win.” Jackson made that possible in overtime, rushing for 16 of the final 22 yards the Rams needed to position Greg Zuerlein to win the game. Jackson also gained 69 yards on five catches. On the other hand, rookie Daryl Richardson gained just 13 total yards on six touches.

Grade: C-plus

RECEIVERS: Veteran Danny Amendola didn’t dress Sunday after playing hurt the week before. Rookie Chris Givens filled his possession receiver void by catching 11 passes for 92 yards. He ran excellent routes and made tough catches. “I think he’s gotten better each week,” Bradford said. Who saw this success coming in the summer? Back then, Givens looked like a speedster with suspect hands. The other receivers were not as stellar against the 49ers. Veteran Steve Smith suffered a critical third-down drop that preceded a missed field goal. Brian Quick and Pettis had notable drops, too, and on Quick’s one catch he failed to run his route to the first down marker. Veteran Brandon Gibson was a non-factor again.

Grade: C

TIGHT ENDS: A marginal holding penalty on Matthew Mulligan wiped out a 17-yard Jackson run in overtime. That could have cost the Rams the game. Also, Kendricks had two bad drops and this position didn’t contribute much run blocking. But Kendricks caught the critical two-point conversion pass and had three other catches, including one for 20 yards.

Grade: C-minus

OFFENSIVE LINE: Center Scott Wells contributed an early holding penalty as the Rams sputtered. Left tackle Rodger Saffold earned a false start penalty in the red zone and a disputed false start penalty on a two-point conversion try. The unit failed to create much running room through most of the game. On the other hand, the line did a nice job of protecting Bradford despite allowing two sacks. The Rams converted just 3 for 17 third- and fourth-down plays.

Grade: C-minus

DEFENSIVE LINE: The front four was fearsome. Defensive end William Hayes had one sack and shared another with outside linebacker J-Lonn Dunbar. Defensive end Eugene Sims also had a sack and defensive tackle Michael Brockers earned a tackle for loss. Robert Quinn played sparingly coming off his concussion and got flagged for a dubious roughing-the-quarterback penalty. This front forced some key 49ers penalties with pressure. The front seven also slammed the door on running backs Frank Gore (58 yards on 23 carries) and Brandon Jacobs (six yards on four carries).

Grade: A

LINEBACKERS: Speedy quarterback Colin Kaepernick got loose for one huge 50-yard scramble, catching the Rams in a blitz. "We were in zone pressure and . . . they had perfect protection for the wrong call for us and he took off and made a play,” middle linebacker James Laurinaitis said. But Laurinaitis forced Kaepernick’s intentional grounding penalty that resulted in a safety. He chased Kaepernick out of bounds on two other third-down scrambles and had 10 tackles overall. according to the press box statistics. Dunbar had eight tackles (including two for losses) and two assists at outside linebacker. Rocky McIntosh, filling in for the injured Mario Haggan on the other side, had six tackles.

Grade: A

SECONDARY: Rookie cornerback Janoris Jenkins had a down-and-up day. The 49ers picked on him time and again and found cozy passing cushions, even in short-yardage scenarios. But Jenkins also scored the game-saving defensive touchdown, pouncing on a loose ball after the 49ers butchered an ill-advised option play. The Rams mixed up their coverage schemes and appeared to confuse Kaepernick at times.

SPECIAL TEAMS: This unit had another mixed day. Johnny Hekker’s 14-yard punt in overtime gave the 49ers the ball at midfield and every chance to win the game. But 49ers kicker David Akers missed the potential game-winning kick and the Rams got another chance to prevail. More bad news: Costly penalties on the first punt (on Craig Dahl) and the first punt return (on Jenkins) cost the Rams some field position. The good news: Zuerlein snapped out of his mini-slump to force overtime with a 53-yard field goal and win the game with his 54-yarder. Also, Hekker pinned the 49ers at their own 1-yard line with a third-quarter punt.

COACHING: Jeff Fisher outmaneuvered Jim Harbaugh when the game was on the line. Then again, Harbaugh outmaneuvered Harbaugh by getting cute in some critical late-game situations. Fisher played it straight for the most part and got a huge victory. Fans howled when the Rams deployed the Isaiah Pead Package on fourth-and-one at the San Francisco 4 – and rightfully so, since the empty backfield pass play didn’t work. Was that really the best play the Rams had for that critical scenario? In overtime Fisher went conservative and gave Zuerlein his chance to win the game. It worked. Also, credit Fisher and his staff for instilling the mental and physical toughness needed to outlast a very good 49ers team. This was another step forward for this regime.

Grade: A-minus

your thoughts ?

vCash
    The play call on 4th and one was stupid. I would've sneaked it or given Jackson the ball.

vCash
    This is a great watch and this is why I love Jeff Fisher... quite honestly this is why we can compete with other teams... I love the Jenkins thing

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...FX-Jeff-Fisher

vCash
    I thought Sam played really well on this game. I have been a big supporter of his, but in this game I honestly felt like he was in control all along. Typically I find myself yelling at the TV " run away, step up, throw it away". In this game I didn't find myself yelling any of those things. I felt Sam really managed the game well and that was one of the steps I felt he still needed to take to become a top QB. He didn't have the stats that pop off the page but he did the little things that help a team win.

vCash
    Ya I mean, I don't think he is where he should be right now still. I do think he's come a long way since the beginning of this year and last year. I think the way he's playing now if we surround him with talent we could win, BUT!!!! With that said:

Isn't it sad that we seem to be settling for him to turn into just a game manager? We wanted a franchise QB. I'm not saying he has to be Aaron Rodgers, but ****, at least be Andy Dalton. At minimum Sam should be dishing out 20-25 TD passes starting this year. I hope he hits 20 at least. Then I'll be content. But next season I won't be happy til he throws 25-30. Then I'll be happy when he can do that consistently. Or at least get back to that 3500 yards he did his rookie year.

I remember the days where we used to say: They're comparing to Eli? Meh that's okay, but how bout Peyton!! Now I'd kill for half of Eli's talent.
    Last edited by NDMets57; 12-07-2012 at 12:03 PM.

vCash

Week 13: 49ners @ Rams

Once he attempts two passes on Sunday he will be exactly two hundred passes behind what he finished with his rookie year we threw a lot more that year then we have this season but SAM's qbr and completion percentage will both be career highs if he continues to play well so he is definitely improving and becoming more effective with less tries

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13197/sam-bradford

Michael Wacha

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast