Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who Wins?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ners

    0 0%
  • Rams

    5 100.00%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 97
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,754
    vCash
    1500
    49ners

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    12,831
    vCash
    1500


  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    12,831
    vCash
    1500
    To think we could realistically be 8-4 right now :cry:


  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,864
    vCash
    1500

    Week 13: 49ners @ Rams

    We should have beat these ****s last time

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    12,831
    vCash
    1500
    And Detroit and Miami


  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    8,621
    vCash
    1500
    Seriously, those two losses sucked. The tie was ******** too.

    And how the **** did we let Mark Sanchez beat us at home?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    4,245
    vCash
    1500
    I think I coulda shot my load over them uprights


    hahahahaha niners

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,167
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenceman View Post
    I cam everywhere...

    You know, this team has a shot at a wildcard spot now. Three teams right there with us, Minny, Sea, and TB...we play all of em. And the Rams can win in Buffalo.
    If Sherman and Browner are out when we play Seattle, we stand a chance there.

    Plus, apparently we play a lot better in the division than outside of it...

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    **** u niners!
    real classy dude, but to the rest of you "good fans" congrats on a well played game, looks like Fisher has our number

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,864
    vCash
    1500
    we are undefeated with my threads this season i should retire from making them now

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,508
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yeolde9erfan View Post
    real classy dude, but to the rest of you "good fans" congrats on a well played game, looks like Fisher has our number
    -____- i was pumped at the time. sorry for being excited for my team lol

    heck i even went into the niners forum and congratulated you guys but hey i aint no classy guy
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,508
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    I think I coulda shot my load over them uprights


    hahahahaha niners
    atta boy we needed to shoot out our loads together in synchronized fashion
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Seattle, Wa
    Posts
    696
    vCash
    1500
    Nice to see the rams get the win, they played a good game. I thought it was going to end in another tie, I wonder if that has ever happened before. That two teams end in two ties against east other in the same season? Anyways, congrats.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,508
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by plastikman View Post
    Nice to see the rams get the win, they played a good game. I thought it was going to end in another tie, I wonder if that has ever happened before. That two teams end in two ties against east other in the same season? Anyways, congrats.
    it has happened before lol i think it was the steelers and someone else
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,167
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    -____- i was pumped at the time. sorry for being excited for my team lol

    heck i even went into the niners forum and congratulated you guys but hey i aint no classy guy
    Go **** yourself, cg.

    JK, <3 !

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •