Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    Shump is rehabbing, they are building the strength back in his legs.

He's basically doing those Sho lin waist high ninja jumps and then dunking to get that explosiveness right.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    He is not like you or I, he is athlete like few.others. They have the technology they can rebuild him. Stronger and faster.

ha ha ha ...love it..

vCash
    I'm really not worried about Shump coming back the same player at all. These injuries mean close to nothing nowadays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I'm really not worried about Shump coming back the same player at all. These injuries mean close to nothing nowadays.
    I agree. Typical return times for ACL injuries are 6-8 months. Shump is young and its much easier to return from such injuries at such a young age. He doesn't strike me a slacker so Im confident that he will return better than ever.

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

vCash
    Here's a piece on Rose and how close he is...wonder if Shump is doing as well
    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/16792...returning.html

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    I agree. Typical return times for ACL injuries are 6-8 months. Shump is young and its much easier to return from such injuries at such a young age. He doesn't strike me a slacker so Im confident that he will return better than ever.
    That and he's an absolute perfect physical specimen. I had the same injury he had last year (patellar tendinitis), and all it did was keep him out of the dunk contest... I couldn't do cardio or lifting that required my legs for 5 months and I still won't play basketball. Had Physical Therapy 3 times a week and electro-therapy, the whole deal.

vCash
    May take a while to return to himself, but he will be fine.

vCash
    Each case is different. I throw age out the window and just analyze the player. I'm skeptical of Shumpert because he was having leg trouble earlier last year prior to the injury. To me... you get him healthy, let him play and hopefully well to get his value up and you unload him for something good in a year to augment this team from its current construction to something for the future if the opportunity presents itself.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    I dont think shump is gona come back the same....you need your legs consistently to play the kind of defense he plays and I just dont see him being that explosive player anymore....
    Aren't you a ray of sunshine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12