Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: David Price

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kokes View Post
    Exactly, to me, SS is the most important everyday player. Obviously I would say pitching is #1 overall but a great SS can change almost any game. Plus they're rare.

I wish I was wrong too. If there was ANY chance for them to land Escobar, or both, I'd love to see it. MIL made a huge mistake when they traded him for Greinke. Future franchise SS traded for a year and half of pitching
    Yeah, defense up the middle (C, SS, CF, 2B) in that order and in a ballpark like CoPa corner OF defense is at a premium...

but back to the SS, yes, most valuable piece on a team outside of pitching and catching, IMO. That is why Theo Epstein will never let go of Castro...and shouldn't.

vCash
    but getting rid of scherzer this year you would assume would bring more value, ala an extra yr of cheap control and coming off of a great year. Who knows if he repeats that again next year. or if he reverts back to old.
    Max Scherzer season stats

blue eyes - 1

brown eyes - 1

wins

losses

KOs

BB

WHIP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsfanphil View Post
    but getting rid of scherzer this year you would assume would bring more value, ala an extra yr of cheap control and coming off of a great year. Who knows if he repeats that again next year. or if he reverts back to old.
    True...but the real problem is Sanchez here, we can do nothing with SP until Sanchez signs and we have closed up shop on acquisitions for SP rotation. But good point about Scherzer...keep in mind the shoulder inflammation drops his value a little though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123