1 8.33%
  • Richardson's old *** lights us up for 20

0 0%
  • Sexy saves the day again

4 33.33%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Wolves @ Sixers, 12/4

Lee back for tonight's game, AK didn't make the trip. Love apparently feeling better.

Holiday will continue the shred-fest of our guards, but we should have an advantage up front. This will be tough to win however.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Can one of the poll options be "CFrey will create another dupe account?"
    United We Run

vCash
    I think we have trouble with their athleticism in this one, but pull it out in a close game.
    United We Run

vCash
    yep. Minus AK, who do we possibly have to slow Young? And Luke/Barea will be killed by Holiday. It will take a huge effort from Love/Non up front to have a chance here, along with our bench playing well.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    yep. Minus AK, who do we possibly have to slow Young? And Luke/Barea will be killed by Holiday. It will take a huge effort from Love/Non up front to have a chance here, along with our bench playing well.
    DC can hang with Young I think. Holiday will kill us, but Love and Pek should be able to put some smudges on the glass. Shved I see getting pulled quickly over turnovers (or else having a bunch). Finally, I think Evan Turner helps our guards stay in the battle because he's not too terribly quick or athletic.
    United We Run

vCash
    http://www.82games.com/1213/BYPOSL10.HTM

we rank #1 in our SF PER differential, us to opponent. Of course, AK was a huge reason for that and he is out....

vCash
    http://www.82games.com/1213/BYPOSL10.HTM

we rank #1 in our SF PER differential, us to opponent. Of course, AK was a huge reason for that and he is out....
    Wow! 30th and 29th in points given up at the 1 and 2. Good thing Barea and Ridnour can get some back... I guess (20th in points and 22nd in PER).
    United We Run

vCash
    A win would be grand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Wow! 30th and 29th in points given up at the 1 and 2. Good thing Barea and Ridnour can get some back... I guess (20th in points and 22nd in PER).
    our ranks up front, according to opponents scoring:

SF: 3
    PF: 1
    C: 1

Frontcourt gives up the lowest number of points per game in the NBA.

Our back court is so bad haha. God, please hurry back Rubio, that will cut that number in half at the PG position, solidifying a top 10 defense for us. That alone will start to spell wins as Love gets going again.

vCash
    our ranks up front, according to opponents scoring:

SF: 3
    PF: 1
    C: 1

Frontcourt gives up the lowest number of points per game in the NBA.

Our back court is so bad haha. God, please hurry back Rubio, that will cut that number in half at the PG position, solidifying a top 10 defense for us. That alone will start to spell wins as Love gets going again.
    That's just crazy... I didn't even bother to look at how our frontcourt defense was I just know that before Love was back we were holding opposing bigs to about 41%.
    United We Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    That's just crazy... I didn't even bother to look at how our frontcourt defense was I just know that before Love was back we were holding opposing bigs to about 41%.
    well, those are per game averages, and we play at a really slow pace, so that helps. But outside the first 2 games back, Love has been fine defensively, Pekovic not bad, and our bench awesome defensively up front. AK has been huge too, we could really use him back.

vCash
    But I thought the reason we lose games is because of Love...

vCash
    I picked the Sixers to win in the poll, but now I'm not sure. The rest was good, the additional practice was good, and I think Love is fitting in better every game. I am now making a call that Pek will have his breakout game at 25 and 13, and wolves win 93-89.

vCash
    I think we win this one. Philly is a half-court team so we will be playing at the pace we like to play at.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigus Dogus View Post
    I picked the Sixers to win in the poll, but now I'm not sure. The rest was good, the additional practice was good, and I think Love is fitting in better every game. I am now making a call that Pek will have his breakout game at 25 and 13, and wolves win 93-89.
    they have nothing at center to bother Pekovic.

You know whats funny about Philly? Last year, they lost literally every close game. They finished 35-31, but had an expected win-loss record based on statistics of 43-23. They just couldn't close games. This season, the opposite is happening. They should be 8-9 according to their statistical play, but are 10-7.

Weird.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast