Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 16: Bucks at Hornets 7PM CST Mon.

VS

Monday, December 3, 2012

8:00 PM ET - New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, LA

vCash
    Good to see Ersan finally coming around to form. So he can take some scoring pressure off of Jennings and Ellis. What happened to Dunleavy last game? Injured? I know Beno hurt his ankle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Good to see Ersan finally coming around to form. So he can take some scoring pressure off of Jennings and Ellis. What happened to Dunleavy last game? Injured? I know Beno hurt his ankle.
    Pretty sure Dunleavy tweaked his ankle too...thought I read that. Harris was just DNP coaches decision though, as far as I know.

Who knows what will happen in this game with the way Skiles manages his rotation. Sanders is averaging 14 points, 14 rebounds, 7.5 blocks, 1 steal, and only 2 fouls in his last two games...so he probably plays no more than ten minutes tomorrow night.

The key to this season for me really comes down to Ellis and Illyasova. If they can provide good efficient offense, this team will win a lot of games. If they can't, the team will be around .500 all year.

I don't believe that Illyasova just got his big contract and stopped working. A) he doesn't seem like that kind of player and B) he actually had a pretty good preseason. He shot 46% and averaged 11.1 points, 5.5 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 1.1 steals in 21 minutes per game. Those are solid numbers. He didn't shoot well from 3, and continues to struggle from deep. That seems like it's going to be the last part of his game to come back.
    Last edited by thornga2; 12-02-2012 at 11:48 PM.

vCash
    I am sorry but there is no lineup in the NBA that should make Scott Skiles start Daniels over Harris.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Jennings two 3's to start out the game.

vCash
    Is Sanders hurt or somthing!!? Why is Udoh playing all these minutes when he's getting killed by Robin ****ing Lopez...

Come on Skiles!!!

vCash
    This team has just looked piss poor all night.

Skiles is ruining our season, someone needs to tell him we don't draft guys in the first round to sit them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change:24566901
    I am sorry but there is no lineup in the NBA that should make Scott Skiles start Daniels over Harris.

Couldn't agree more and I missed the game had to coach hockey can you explain how we got smoked

vCash
    Same old Bucks. We can hang with the top teams. When comes time to play the basement dwellers we stoop to their level.

vCash
    http://www.sportsradio1250.com/topic...udioId=6144387

Sparky out with flu and Joe is in with Woelfel. Discussing Jennings was ok and Ellis so so. Then no Gooden yet again but Przybilla pretty much done but is activated. Joes asks Woelfel since were over loaded at forward position shouldn't we trade one for a guard especially with Beno out for a while. Woelfel said yeah should of last year already cause yet again during the draft we drafted another forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekCzajkowski View Post
    Couldn't agree more and I missed the game had to coach hockey can you explain how we got smoked
    Well for one Coach Skiles is acting like a butt heard little kid with Tobias Harris, and starting M. Daniels over him, I mean for god sakes at least start Mbah Moute.

Not the guy we signed to FILL OUT OUR ROSTER!!!!

Then Skiles proceeded to play Udoh extended minutes even though everytime down the court all they would do is dump it in to Lopez...easy score...probably for like 5/6 straight possesions down the court for them. I was losing my mind like " Scott, can you really not make any adjustment on this!!!!!"

It was like we didn't have a guy sitting on the bench who specializes in blocks and controlling the paint...Oh..what?...Thats right we do his name is Larry Freaking Sanders, and Skiles just sat and watched Lopez build this hughe lead for them.

Monta has had decent games, but if you watch the games he literally has 3/4 not just turnover's but HORRIBLE throw the ball into the stands turnover's.

Here's another thing...I love Doron Lamb but please tell me why he is playing more minutes than Tobias Harris...our first round pick from last year...

I am growing more irritated by each game I watch, because we have so much more potential then what Skiles gets out of this team.

vCash
    Thank you and I agree skiles is a moron

vCash
    I don't know how Skiles still has a job. How can you play for someone when literally everyone except maybe Jennings and Ellis have no idea what their role is on the team? I feel like everyone is going to start playing scared because they'll think if they screw up once, then they won't play the next two games. At least he has to set up some sort of rotation or defined roles or something for the guys.