Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    hear is one Hawk weakness Poz...rebounding. They got killed in that department last game and we are the best at that. I bet you anything we will see another small lineup that will have possibly Faried on Horford and Gallo on Smith. Would have rather have Wilson Chandler on Smith though, that would be a great matchup.

vCash
    wow that trade rumor article about the nuggets has to be the worst I have ever heard!!!! Why trade a guy who can actually score for Varejao?

Don't think Gallo will ever leave soon. As for Iggy, only if he decides to opt out and doesn't want that contract. If that happens then a Iggy for Granger/Gay would be awesome (with others involved). I think Gay would fit so well with this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reffahead View Post
    The Smith/Faried matchup will equalize itself imo. Farieds non stop motor can cause troubles for Josh.

This season when Smith is good he's real good but when he's bad he's real bad. I think KF is just strong and big enough to cause him problems with his post defense.
    Is Korver out?

As for us I think Koufas is out. Finally we could see Moz start and I think Moz should be the starter.

vCash
    I saw those "rumors" I do not think they were anything more than a blog writer playing with the ESPN trade machine not actual rumors. The voting on his proposed trades said it all.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I saw those "rumors" I do not think they were anything more than a blog writer playing with the ESPN trade machine not actual rumors. The voting on his proposed trades said it all.
    yup..

vCash
    There are barely any Hawk threads....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    Is Korver out?

As for us I think Koufas is out. Finally we could see Moz start and I think Moz should be the starter.
    I havent seen any news suggesting 2K is out tonight. Where did you see this?

As for Korver, he is not in the "suggested" starting 5 so he may be out. They are saying that DeShawn Stevenson is starting but Korver is not on the injury report.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    I havent seen any news suggesting 2K is out tonight. Where did you see this?

As for Korver, he is not in the "suggested" starting 5 so he may be out. They are saying that DeShawn Stevenson is starting but Korver is not on the injury report.
    Just after I typed that I checked twitter again and saw this...

Benjamin Hochman ‏@nuggetsnews

Kosta Koufos is sick tonight and won't play (Kosta Coughos?) .. He's a key guy to Den, especially plus-minus.. Mozzy will start

So, yep, Mozzy starts ahead of McGee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    Kosta Coughos?
    lol
    *Nuggets supporter*
    *Nuggets need leaders*

vCash
    I have a theory, since ATL have four players shooting more than 40% from three point range, and Nuggets always make poor three point shooting teams light it up from behind the arch.... the opposite happens tonight.

that is, ATL are going to shoot bricks from three point land tonight.

vCash
    good game so far
    Ty is good,his shoot is back..

vCash
    Nice three ty

vCash
    Iggy is looking pretty bad right now

vCash
    Every time Iggy tries to take a guy one on one he either takes a difficult shot or gets stripped

vCash
    damn database error. Kept me off for a good 30 minutes. What's good men? lets get this started.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast