Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Denver Nuggets (9-9) @ Atlanta Hawks (9-5) 12/5 8:00 PM ET ESPN

(9-9) Denver Nuggets @ Atlanta Hawks (9-5)

Wednesday, December 5th
    8:00pm ET ESPN

Philips Arena
    Atlanta, Georgia

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Andre Iguodala - Danilo Gallinari - Kenneth Faried - Kosta Koufas

Nuggets Reserves

Wilson Chandler - Timofey Mozgov - Anthony Randolph - Julyan Stone- Andre Miller - JaVale McGee - Jordan Hamilton - Evan Fournier - Quincy Miller- Corey Brewer

Atlanta Hawks Starters

Jeff Teague-Devin Harris-Kyle Korver-Josh Smith- Al Horford

Hawks Reserves

Louis Williams-Anthony Morrow-John Jenkins-DeShawn Stevenson-Anthony Tolliver-Ivan Johnson -Mike Scott-Zaza Pachulia-Johan Petro

Last edited by BRAVE KID; 12-04-2012 at 05:36 PM.

vCash
    Well based on our trend...we should win this. Big time game...we can win it but we just don't like big leads it seems.

vCash
    So how many 3s do Korver and Morrow drop?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    So how many 3s do Korver and Morrow drop?
    beat me to it

vCash
    This is a really tough match up. Hawks have a very good team. I dont really see a weakness on the Hawks.

Teague has been playing pretty well of late and will be a good match up with Ty.

Harris is a good scorer but I think Iguodala can contain him.

Gallo v Korver, I think Gallo can win this match-up but needs to stay on Korver like glue.

Faried v Smith... ouch. Very tough match-up for Faried. I think Smith is as athletic as Faried and has a more rounded game.

Horford is going to pose problems for 2K, McGee may be a better match for him.

vCash
    This is an L
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    gotta win this game, even though this season has been brutal to us already, we now embark on a 5 game road trip, which is just ridiculous. hopefully, and i really hope, we can finish this 3-2 or better. atl is a good team 9-5, lets hope our players show up.

vCash
    we win this one and next 2,but then we lose 3 lol

vCash
    This is going to be a tough game for us. Josh Smith is going to pose lots of problems for us. Teague is a great player but he doesn't have the speed that Ty has to keep up with him. As long as Ty can play solid defense on him like then he should win that matchup. So I see us winning the matchup of the backcourts but Atlanta winning the frontcourt. Going to be a close game to the end, Nuggets 96-93

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    This is going to be a tough game for us. Josh Smith is going to pose lots of problems for us. Teague is a great player but he doesn't have the speed that Ty has to keep up with him. As long as Ty can play solid defense on him like then he should win that matchup. So I see us winning the matchup of the backcourts but Atlanta winning the frontcourt. Going to be a close game to the end, Nuggets 96-93
    Ty is critical for our D. He needs to stay in front of his man. When opponents guards beat our PGs into the paint it causes all sorts of problems for our D.

Totally agree that Josh Smith is going to cause us match-up problems, especially if he starts to light up from the outside. Faried has had problems guarding big men who can shoot from the outside. This would have been a perfect game to have Gallo play PF and have Chandler play SF (or vice versa).

vCash
    I'm watching numbers never lie and they put out a poll for tonights game. 77% believe the Hawks will win. Let's go out there Nuggs and prove the world wrong.

vCash
    We are just the type of team to actually win this. One of our better wins this season came against the Grizz...I'm sure nobody thought we could take that one.

vCash
    I am going to watch this tonight,so nuggets better win it lol

vCash
    I'll be with you through thick and thin..lol. Lets get a win on national TV

vCash
    The Smith/Faried matchup will equalize itself imo. Farieds non stop motor can cause troubles for Josh.

This season when Smith is good he's real good but when he's bad he's real bad. I think KF is just strong and big enough to cause him problems with his post defense.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast