Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    How about get a coach that the players respond to?? Do the players actually respond to Karl? It's a serious question...with all this crap he spews out with them practicing and stressing defense...is that really the product of what they supposedly "practice?"

Something is not right. Either we go down the same road that we have been going down for 8 years now and say "we just don't have the personnel to play good defense" or we can say that maybe the players just don't respond to their coach.

The Spurs don't have the most talented team (although they are pretty talented) but they all put a good consistent effort in playing defense...how is that so...maybe I guess they buy into what their coach tells them. Just a theory though.

vCash
    If we don't beat the Craptors by 20+, then I'm all in on the fire George Karl bandwagon...

vCash
    I don't care how much we beat them by...(well I would rather not have this be a nail biter) just as long as we beat them. We are losing ground every time we **** up...these games come back to bite you. We can't afford it.

vCash
    I agree with your guys statement regarding Karl. We just need a coach that would be a good fit. Karl aint it.

Its just hard 2 take da nuggz seriously with karl as coach

vCash
    How do you guys feel about Pau Gasol? Lets trade K2 or Mozgov, brewer or randolph, and miller for him.
    I hate the lakers more than any other team in the league, but I think Pau Gasol would help us win games. We don't have a single big man that can shoot mid range jumpers. We would need to find another point guard if we traded miller.

Lawson/?
    Iggy/ J Ham
    Gallo/ Ill Will
    Faried/Gasol
    Mcgee/either Mozzy or K2 whoever we don't trade
    Last edited by seoulja389; 12-03-2012 at 11:23 AM.

vCash
    would do it...idk if lakers would,but lets give it a try lol..i hate Gasol because of his face expresion lol but i would love to have him on our team..

vCash
    I think now is the perfect time to make a move for him. He doesn't fit in D'antoni's system and I'm almost positive he hates kobe lol

vCash
    but we cant trade miller,randolph for next 3 months :S

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    How about get a coach that the players respond to?? Do the players actually respond to Karl? It's a serious question...with all this crap he spews out with them practicing and stressing defense...is that really the product of what they supposedly "practice?"

Something is not right. Either we go down the same road that we have been going down for 8 years now and say "we just don't have the personnel to play good defense" or we can say that maybe the players just don't respond to their coach.

The Spurs don't have the most talented team (although they are pretty talented) but they all put a good consistent effort in playing defense...how is that so...maybe I guess they buy into what their coach tells them. Just a theory though.

Sometimes a change is needed. GK has been a good coach for multiple teams but as they say "coaches are hired to be fired." Eventually a change is the best medicine. It doesn't mean GK is a bad coach. It just means its time for a change. I'm not sure who is out there that would be the best man for the job. I always like Rick Carlisle as a coach but he has a job.

vCash
    so it's December and I would like to know when we are getting Ill Will back..

vCash
    "He's probably our best technical shooter," Karl said. "He still doesn't quite comprehend how to get shots. I think he's used to being the first option, but he's the third or fourth option. But he can shoot and rebound on a big-time level."

One unintended result has been the insertion of rookie Evan Fornier into many more games than anyone — including the coaches — would have predicted.
    "Jordan is playing well. Evan is playing well," Karl said. "I think people will be surprised by how many minutes they get by the end of the year."
    DP

A blend of hope and criticism here. The hope is that it seems that J-ham might not be banished to the bench even when Ill Will is deemed ready to play. Also, Karl realizes what J-ham brings to the table...so he's not oblivious...this is good. I'll take any positive I can get with Karl..

However, will it be too late with J-ham picking up a consistent bulk of minutes? What does Karl actually mean by "how many minutes he will get by the end of the season?" When you first read it, you think "okay, he's going to get a good amount of minutes" but what is a "good amount of minutes" with Karl and young players? And of course, he points out how J-ham "doesn't understand how to get shots" and implies that he falls into a "star" mode of sorts. If this is a fault, which it looks like it is, then where is the comment of Corey Brewer's play?? Cause he does the same exact things that J-ham does but never gets chastised for it.

vCash
    its gunna take a lot more than that to get pau.
    i wouldnt expect a blow out against the raptors they are better than their record shows and keep most games close with many games coming down to the final few posessions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dalton749 View Post
    its gunna take a lot more than that to get pau.
    i wouldnt expect a blow out against the raptors they are better than their record shows and keep most games close with many games coming down to the final few posessions.
    Agreed I've watched pretty much every Raps game this year and they compete every night. I dont think it'll be a cake walk tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seoulja389 View Post
    How do you guys feel about Pau Gasol? Lets trade K2 or Mozgov, brewer or randolph, and miller for him.
    I hate the lakers more than any other team in the league, but I think Pau Gasol would help us win games. We don't have a single big man that can shoot mid range jumpers. We would need to find another point guard if we traded miller.

Lawson/?
    Iggy/ J Ham
    Gallo/ Ill Will
    Faried/Gasol
    Mcgee/either Mozzy or K2 whoever we don't trade
    Gasol off the bench? Lol. He'd be our best player and would start at C.

vCash
    Well, I'm off to the Pepsi Center. Go Nuggets!

PS - Aaron Lopez had this reply to my question about Ill Will... "I would say it's in the "indefinite" category right now. Chandler is working to get healthy but hip still bothering him."

Ugh

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast