Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Toronto Raptors (4-13) @ Denver Nuggets (8-9) 12/3 9:00 PM ET

(4-13) Toronto Raptors @ Denver Nuggets (8-9)

Monday, December 3rd
    9:00 PM ET

Pepsi Center
    Denver, CO

Toronto Raptors

Kyle Lowry-DeMar DeRozan-Linas Kleiza-Andrea Bargnani-Jonas Valanciunas

Raptors Reserves

Jose Calderon-John Lucas-Terrence Ross-Alan Anderson -Mickael Pietrus-Landry Fields-Amir Johnson-Ed Davis-Quincy Acy-Aaron Gray

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Andre Iguodala - Danilo Gallinari - Kenneth Faried - Kosta Koufas

Nuggets Reserves

Wilson Chandler - Timofey Mozgov - Anthony Randolph - Julyan Stone- Andre Miller - JaVale McGee - Jordan Hamilton - Evan Fournier - Quincy Miller- Corey Brewer

vCash
    There are "must" win...then there are "you better" win

Guess which one this is...

vCash
    derozan and bargs combine for 50

vCash
    if we don't win this one and GK gets fired then don't win it xD

vCash
    GK aint going to be fired any time soon. He still has the ace up his sleeve that he is working with a young team. He has, at a minimum, till the end of the season to turn this around.

Plus, Ill Will has been out, so that is a major factor being that he should be our 6th man.

As far as the Raptors, we need to have Gallo on Bargnani. Faried is going to be lost on D with their outside shooters. This would have been a perfect game to have our three SFs playing... Iguodala (SG), Chandler (SF), Gallo (PF).

Raptors are a team that can get hot from the perimeter. Could spell trouble for Nuggets if we continue to go under screens and leave shooters open.

Being at Home, Nuggets win by 20

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    GK aint going to be fired any time soon. He still has the ace up his sleeve that he is working with a young team. He has, at a minimum, till the end of the season to turn this around.

Ace up his sleeve? Yeah lets let an old over the hill coach bring down the teams youth by giving him passes. Karl is one of the oldest coaches in the league. Most of the coaches he was around back in the day have retired a long time ago.

Management needs to give karl the boot now! They must send the message that underachieving is not tolerated in denver.
    Last edited by SoFreshNsoClean; 12-02-2012 at 05:41 PM.

vCash
    I hope to see QMillerTime in this one

vCash
    as much as we all hate Karl we will have to deal with him for this year and maybe even longer. Management will make the "youth, acquisition/getting used to of Iggy, and the horrible 17 of 24 games on the road" as the excuse for Karl. Not to mention his regular season record. Sucks but it is a young season and it might be better after the brutal schedule.

As for this, must win. Win by 40 or something because the last couple of games really hurt. Lost both games when up by 15 and you couldn't even get a shot off. Then you lose by 20 to the Lakers. All on 3's. Lol I remember that Raptor fan talking **** because he thought by getting Valanciunas they would be good.

vCash
    looking for Iggy to shut down DeRozen. Gallo to go off on Kleiza. Faried to bounce back. Bench to dominate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    I hope to see QMillerTime in this one
    Isn't he in the d-league? Never got why they keep bringing them in and out. It's not as if there is an injury. How is he doing?

vCash
    so glad everyone agrees we need a young up coming coach to compliment the young roster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    Isn't he in the d-league? Never got why they keep bringing them in and out. It's not as if there is an injury. How is he doing?
    after 3 games and avg dbl-dbl he is back with us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    so glad everyone agrees we need a young up coming coach to compliment the young roster
    I am sure everyone agrees with this statement. However, we all can agree that a change won't occur soon. It would most likely happen if we do really bad in the playoffs.

Difference between the games we have won and the games lost has been defense though. Oh and expect another big man (Bargnani) to have another big game. Bigs have dominated us this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    I guess my statement should have been preceded by saying that it was not my opinion but what the organization would likely say... knowing their admiration of GK.

I just dont see the Nuggets firing GK during the season.

Would I like to see a young or better defensive minded coach? Yes.

vCash
    I do not think they need a young coach but I do think they need the right coach plus some tinkering to the roster.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast