Andre:67%
    Gallo:79%
    Farried:56%
    Miller:85%
    Brewer:69%
    Koufas:60%
    McGee:66%
    JHam:64%

How many games are going to be lost at the line?

7 out of the top 9 guys are in the 56%-69% range.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Lawson and Gallo are the most unacceptable of this group. This is in addition to Ty's overall unacceptable year.

vCash
    Gallo is at 79%. He is a career 85% FT shooter so while he is down 6% its hard for me to say he is the most unacceptable. He is still 2nd best on the team. I do not know what has happened to TY this year. Is this really who he is as a player from here on out or is he just in a slump this season so far?
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Free Throw Shooting; We suck at it.

vCash
    I would say Lawson is by far the most unacceptable. Iguodala has never been known as a great FT shooter but still should be >70%. These two players should be getting to the line a lot more than most of the other low percentage players (not including Gallo or Andre Miller).

Faried would also be someone who really needs to work on his FTs. He will be fouled a lot more this season because of his poor FT shooting.

vCash
    So I have a small theory, about Lawson this year, and it is unfortunate because it has to do with Andre Iguodala. In Philly, Jrue Holiday was playing next to Iggy and though he was pretty good, he was never great. If you looked on the nba forum over the summer there was a lawson vs holiday thread, pretty much everyone agreed that Lawson was the superior player by a good margin. Suddenly, Iggy is traded from philly to denver and Jrue Holiday is suddenly baring the stat line that we all thought ty would have. Now, Ty is shooting horribly from deep and from the line, that has nothing to do with iggy, but that alone is not what is causing his drops. I think ty has suffered from a confidence shake, and I don't know if iggy is the cause, but it is interesting to note what happened to these two young pg's after the trade for the sg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Gallo is at 79%. He is a career 85% FT shooter so while he is down 6% its hard for me to say he is the most unacceptable. He is still 2nd best on the team. I do not know what has happened to TY this year. Is this really who he is as a player from here on out or is he just in a slump this season so far?
    I think 6% is a big drop for someone whose reputation is a shooter who is aggressive and draws fouls. Can't treat these like FG% numbers because you have a much smaller sample here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    So I have a small theory, about Lawson this year, and it is unfortunate because it has to do with Andre Iguodala. In Philly, Jrue Holiday was playing next to Iggy and though he was pretty good, he was never great. If you looked on the nba forum over the summer there was a lawson vs holiday thread, pretty much everyone agreed that Lawson was the superior player by a good margin. Suddenly, Iggy is traded from philly to denver and Jrue Holiday is suddenly baring the stat line that we all thought ty would have. Now, Ty is shooting horribly from deep and from the line, that has nothing to do with iggy, but that alone is not what is causing his drops. I think ty has suffered from a confidence shake, and I don't know if iggy is the cause, but it is interesting to note what happened to these two young pg's after the trade for the sg.
    I don't believe Iggy being here is causing a confidence issue with Ty. Jrue Holliday has always been a great player to me, pretty underrated. He's just never had the opportunity to be the focal point of the offense. You should expect the production for a player to go up if the team gets rid of pieces of their offense (Iggy and Brand).