Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 225
  1. #76
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Land of the sun
    Posts
    3,532
    vCash
    1500
    Lot of you need to open your eyes, you say they are coasting, they dont care thats not all true what if this non defense playing team is just who they are? Going small no shot blockers adding two rotation players known for their lack of D, what if the sum of parts just equal this mess they call defense?

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    14,123
    vCash
    1500

    Game 16: Miami HEAT (12-3) @ Washington Wizards (1-13) - 12/4/12 - 7:00 PM EST

    Pat needs to call Kenyon Martins agent.....

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,890
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Lot of you need to open your eyes, you say they are coasting, they dont care thats not all true what if this non defense playing team is just who they are? Going small no shot blockers adding two rotation players known for their lack of D, what if the sum of parts just equal this mess they call defense?
    Well thats not true either. There is no question they are coasting. I posted a stat a few days ago and it still holds true.

    In clutch time miami is posting a defensive efficiceny of 74.5 by far the best in the league.

    You know the saying about defesne has to be on a string...it hasnt been and that all has to do with effort.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,890
    vCash
    1503
    Keith Askins to @TheJaxShow on how the Heat are coming out to start games: "It's getting old."
    i agree

  5. #80
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Land of the sun
    Posts
    3,532
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Well thats not true either. There is no question they are coasting. I posted a stat a few days ago and it still holds true.

    In clutch time miami is posting a defensive efficiceny of 74.5 by far the best in the league.

    You know the saying about defesne has to be on a string...it hasnt been and that all has to do with effort.
    Whatever it is its hard to watch

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,890
    vCash
    1503
    harris sucks lol, put JJ in.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,890
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Whatever it is its hard to watch
    truth

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,740
    vCash
    1500
    wow rio isnt back any one have some news on him

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    18,504
    vCash
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Regular season bro. Means nothing. Ask the knicks fans to post a picture of the trophy they got for beating us 3 weeks ago.
    My point is we need to be working on perfecting things but we are very lazy. Building this habit is going to make it hard for us to repeat.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    North North Up Top
    Posts
    1,959
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    They are costing and you can tell by their body language. You can tell by how we played after halftime last game we have it still, but they are not working to get better.
    No doubt we still got it.. But it comes down to habits.. We cant be doing this on a gamely basis
    " Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6....."

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    18,504
    vCash
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by MTL_123 View Post
    wow rio isnt back any one have some news on him
    Jammed finger.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    14,123
    vCash
    1500

    Game 16: Miami HEAT (12-3) @ Washington Wizards (1-13) - 12/4/12 - 7:00 PM EST

    AJ Price is the killer....

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,890
    vCash
    1503
    get lewis out, he sucks so hard

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    18,504
    vCash
    666
    Why is Harris even playing?

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    18,504
    vCash
    666
    Nice replay of ariza traveling.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •